on 24 June 2014
I bought this tape as we'd run out in the office and there were just some jobs that staples were not as good at. I was a little hesitant about the claims made that this is 'general purpose' and 'office utility tape' but they're not lying! You can tape envelopes down when the glue just doesn't stick, we've stuck things on walls and even taped someone to their chair. Would highly recommend
on 15 May 2014
I needed to replace the sellotape roll in my tape dispenser so I thought this would be a good alternative.
For the most part it works just fine but the adhesive strength of this scotch tape is not as good as sellotape.
For the price it's not too bad and you get 8 rolls. If you need tape as sticky as Sellotape this might not work too well for you.
on 21 July 2016
Scotch General Purpose Office Utility Tape - Transparent - 8 Rolls (19 mm x 33 m)

This is such a useful item to have at home - almost every day something needs to be taped or a box held closed.

The Scotch tape is transparent and this pack contains 8 Rolls. It fits most standard sellotape roll holders (see photo).

An excellent value purchase.
review image
on 5 February 2016
When it comes to packaging or even normal general use tape, I tend to cheap out, usually buying the cheapest one I see in Asda or the Pound shop. Although these tapes are cheap, they are not that great at doing their job. This time round I decided to spend a little more and found these on Amazon. Price wise, it’s a bit more than what I usually spend but is a lot cheaper than those in Tesco and Royal Mail. The tape feels heavy duty and is extremely adhesive. Used it to pack some junk into boxes for storage and done the job perfectly well. If you want a quality adhesive tape, I cannot fault this product. It is a great quality tape at an amazing price and buying directly from Amazon gives you that amazing and fast delivery service. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy some adhesive tape.
on 13 June 2016
I bought this by mistake. I really wanted the transparent tape, which isn't as visible once applied and can be torn with your fingers. If you don't have a cellotape holder, have to use scissors to cut this which isn't quite as convenient. Now I have a lot of rolls which will take years to use up!
on 23 September 2016
It's Scotch, it's clear, it's sticky, it's general purpose, it's tape, and it works.. And it's the right size for my clear sticky tape dispenser... Um... not sure what else I can say about it other than Trade Descriptions won't have anything to complain about with this item. It's very good at being what it is...
on 14 October 2017
A good price, does what you expect it to do, but small. Totally my fault as I didn't check the measurements beforehand, but these are not full size tape rolls - so beware. Know what you're ordering!
on 8 December 2016
We like Scotch tape and although we have not used it yet it will be used soon. I didn't realize when we bought it that it was only the small rolls but at the price they were that doesn't matter very much. we would recommend it to our friends.
on 20 December 2016
Christmas is upon us and we're going through sellotape like there's no tomorrow. We needed an urgent supply of sellotape and the Scotch Tape came highly rated. You cannot beat the price for the quantity you get and armed with my Prime membership, we had it next day ready to continue wrapping.
on 22 February 2017
Wanted some small tape to fit my sand filled Scotch dispensers from the 90's that originally came with the Magic Tape. The standard tape is far better than magic tape and the price here is unbeatable!