HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 September 2013
Throughout the late 50s and 60s, Russ Conway had a string of hits with his unique high energy piano playing. Verging into honky-tonk territory at times, he bashed out a series of great foot tapping tunes that really do stand out from what most other British artists were doing at the time. This single disc collection does a fine job of collecting his best known hits into a 24 track compilation that gives you all the Russ Conway you will ever need. The sound quality is excellent and this is an all round bargain. 5 stars.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 November 2016
My grandfather had a large collection of him that he used to play on the wireless. All I can say is best purchase ever, wish he was still here but I've got my memories of Saturdays walking in and hearing Conway playing away so this reminds me of him. Miss the old bugger (my grandfather)!
on 8 October 2017
I AM REPLACING THIS CD BECAUSE WHEN I LEFT MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT TO BE MADE REDUNDANT, I LEFT THE OLD CD IN MY OLD COMPANY CAR.
One person found this helpful
on 31 May 2017
A bright and cheerful CD. I always loved listening to Russ Conway as a child and the enjoyment has continued over the years.
on 24 April 2018
Bought as Mother favourite tune on it - Side Saddle
on 29 March 2018
Both item and delivery time excellent thank you.
on 15 April 2018
Quality Goods Prompt Delivery A+++
on 12 September 2017
A great disc by one of the best pop piano players. We like it.
on 9 October 2016
This CD brought back some good memories, from when I used to listen to him on the radio. Great.
on 18 November 2017
Another one not really to recommend