on 22 January 2015
I ordered this necklace as a little treat for myself and I love it. It arrived in good time, It's good quality and the chain is just the right thickness for me. The pendant itself is an inch long, or 2.5cm for those of you who prefer metric. A number of people have commented how unusual and pretty the necklace is when I've been wearing it. Suitable for any occasion - during the daytime or it has a bit of sparkle for going out in the evening. Definitely recommend!
on 12 May 2013
My son bought this for me for my birthday. It's just divine! It is pure quality and the stone is very shiny. I can't believe the price (£18.09), it is worth every penny and it has that unique look to it. The chain is quite small but is very well made and does not feel flimsy. I've already had 3 or 4 people ask me where I got it from.

I would heartily recommend both the product and the seller. A very happy customer :)
on 19 March 2017
Just as specified - love it! Just hope the earrings come on line soon.
on 10 August 2016
I bought this as a gift for a friend of my daughter. Its really lovely. It arrived well packaged, in a lovely box and looks more expensive than it is. Would order again.
on 8 April 2016
Bought as a gift and recipient loved it. Beautifully presented, looks classy and delicate
on 8 April 2016
Bought as a birthday present for my daughter in law. She loves it. It's really lovely and looks more expensive than I paid. Very good value for money.
on 16 October 2015
Amazing little necklace! Looking so subtle and sweet on a younger female. Excellent price! Hard to get the girlfriend to take it off.
on 3 January 2017
Gorgeous piece
on 20 November 2015
This is a beautifully made and elegant necklace. My daughter will love this.
on 9 November 2017