on 28 December 2011
Although a modern classical piece, this music I find in places stirring, in places relaxing and in some a little difficult to understand. I love the Agnus Dei and the Benedictus - to sound totally naff both these uplift my soul.
on 22 August 2012
Its seems there is a lot of people with things to prove in life today.

Years later I still love this piece so much breadth & emotion lifting your soul 1 minute then leaving it shattered the next.
on 3 November 2010
Excellent CD. I am a brass player who has recently joined a choral society. This CD gives me the best of both worlds and helped me learn the work for the choir concert. Just what I was after.
on 22 January 2013
I purchased this item having listened to two of the tracks during a church service. The tracks in question are the Agnus Dei and the Benedictus and they are the highlights of the album.
on 23 November 2011
I downloaded this product as my choir was learning it and I had not heard it in it's entirety and it is marvellous.

The download has good sound quality and is now very portable!
on 3 February 2014
Lost my CD - think I lent it to someone. Needed to copy it to iTunes because my original had lost a couple if tracks. This is a first class recording. Highly recommended.
on 28 May 2015
Jenkin's at his imperious best. My favourite albums list is dominated by rock music - but The Armed Man is to classical music, what Quadrophenia is to Rock - genius.
on 15 March 2014
I heard this music on Classic FM,it was absolutely superb,I was blown away. Especially the Benedictus Track.also good value from Amazon
on 1 April 2013
Have wanted this for some time. At the price paid I am more than satisfied. My best buy so far this year.
on 20 May 2016
Moving and powerful and achingly beautiful. Just incredible and amazing. Richly varied and innovative.