Price:£57.74+ £8.95 shipping

on 9 June 2014
purchased this for my 16 month old grandson. he absolutely loves it. It is against a wall so it is sturdy enough. He loves the sound. Infact as soon as it stops he runs over to press the button as he obviously has to have the workshop background on. The only downside is the screws and washers have been put away due to their size but this bench is sold from age 3 upwards so when he is 3 there wouldn't be a problem with him putting them in his mouth.

He has other tools to add to those provided and you can always purchase other drills etc in the bosch range to add to the bench should you wish to do so.

The look on his face was priceless when he saw it and all other toys over the last few days have been abandoned to play with this.

Great toy for a great price.
on 6 September 2011
Bought this for my 5 year old. It seems fairly robust however the sound is poor. Had a replacement sound piece sent out and its still not brilliant. Only two pieces of "wood" to be pieced together with loads of nuts and bolts so even my 16 month old is bored with it now! All in all its an expensive plastic toy which may not last the distance. Wish i'd gone for a wooden version.
on 13 July 2014
Got this for my sons 3rd birthday and he loves it. Excellent quality and was easily assembled. Would definitely recommend
on 24 February 2015
So glad I didn't pay the full price for this work bench. Managed to get it half price. Would have been disappointed to spend £60 on this. So flimsy, especially for younger children who aren't as careful with toys.
on 28 May 2014
This product was bought for our 2year old grandson. He and we love it. Played with so much, very good value for money well made. We removed some of the smaller parts and are introducing them to him under supervision, He loves it.
on 11 July 2014
Bought for grandson's 2nd birthday, he loved it! Bought the Bosch lamp and the Bosch cordless screwdriver as well. Great present. Now he doesn't have to play with his sisters 'girly' toys!!
on 15 August 2012
The work bench is ideal for little boys who want to help Dad with his DIY. Good with the Bosch drill. Hours of fun - sisters even get to join in.
on 2 July 2014
Bought for grandson who loves it
on 4 November 2014
I got this at a reduced price and it's a great toy for the value I paid. My children really enjoy playing with it. I'm not sure I would pay the full price for it tho
on 3 May 2014
Bit flimsy, my 2 year old boy wrecks the lot of it, I spend most or my time reassembling it, but least he enjoys playing with it.