• 8701
  • Customer reviews

on 20 May 2016
This is a brilliant R&B album. Every track sounds nice - great production, great vocals from Usher and great guest features.

My personal favourite track on the album is the lively "Pop Ya Collar", but it is closely rivalled by the rock-influenced "I Can't Let U Go" and the "If I Want To", with its conversational chorus.

The slow jams are really soothing. "U Got It Bad", "Can U Help Me", and "Separated" sound nice. Even the interlude, "Without U" sounds really nice and I wish it was longer. The "Intro-lude", featuring a spoken intro by Usher is also good, with the very beautiful piano playing in the background.

"U Remind Me", "I Don't Know", "Twork It Out", "U Don't Have To Call", "How Do I Say", "Hottest Thing", "Good Ol' Ghetto", "U-Turn" and "T.T.P." are nice mid-tempo tracks. "How Do I Say", "I Don't Know" and "U-Turn" are standouts for me.

There is very little I can fault in this album. Five stars.
on 18 April 2017
Fast delivery and bought me back to my youth....
on 5 May 2017
Great album
on 5 November 2013
I only purchased this because I was being finicky in wanting another copy as my original has gone missing and I refused to get a digital copy.
If you like I was an usher fan of his greater times as an artist then go for it, maybe he'll revert back to his better days of musical prowess.

Arrived early and in mint condition.
on 20 April 2017
Ok
on 23 April 2017
Cd good quality fast shipping
on 17 March 2016
Bought this for my partner to replace the lost one, shes happy.
on 19 November 2016