on 23 October 2016
Really happy with this DVD. Pretty easy to follow, and gives a thorough ab work out in a short space of time. Perfect, as I get in from work at half 7 and only have time for 20-30 mins exercise. Great if you want a 50 minute ab workout, or just 10 minutes.
One person found this helpful
on 19 March 2011
I don't really go in for exercise DVDs but i thought why not it's so cheap i'll just give it a go. The thing that really attracted me was it's broken into 10min segements.

I am VERY impressed, you don't even realise how fast the time goes, i usually do 5 mins of these DVDs then stop them as i'm bored but before i knew it with this i'd done 40mins and the next day i was aching like mad so it shows it works! I haven't noticed any difference in weight as i've only done it a few times and only had it for a week but doing 10mins here and there and a healthy diet i know i will loose my baby belly.

I would defo recommend, i've ordered a few more 10min solutions dvds.
on 23 April 2015
This is simple to follow at a considerate pace that you can increase as you progress, well descripted and purposefully portrayed and demonstrated to give you encouragement and motivation, the 10 minute programmes give you the chance to pace yourself in a comfortable manner initially so you can do them on their own or one after the other as you hit the burn, exhausting but you feel you have achieved something
on 12 May 2014
An excellent DVD, and defiantly my favourite to work out to!

The instructor is energetic, enthusiastic and encouraging throughout your workout, without becoming irritating. She reminds you about your breathing and posture, keeping you on the right track.

Easy to understand and follow, it only took me a few days to get the hang of it and was very easy to get into and to keep on going every day. And once your do, ten minuets doesn't seem that long.

There are easier lessons and more challenging ones, and with the option to custom your own workout means you can fit it around your personal needs, and you'll never get bored doing the same thing over and over.

Yes, it's challenging, that's the point. But it's not hard to keep it up (even with someone with M.E. like me) and her attitude throughout your workout always has you feeling good at the end.

Highly recommended.
on 7 August 2013
Not being one to want to face a gym, & being built for comfort rather than speed, I hoped this would be the answer to my problems. . . .I think I may have been wrong. At a push I could probably manage the warm up! I shall try it again as I feel sure that improvement will be a gradual process (exceptionally gradual) but believe me, this is a video for someone who is already quite fit & who knows what they are doing. Also, being told 'great job' by someone who can't see you is a little irritating to say the least.
on 3 February 2015
Bought as part of a series of these DVDS which overall I find outstanding value for money. They offer short, effective and clearly delivered workouts that can easily be fitted into a busy day. Being a returner to exercise I have found this particular DVD a little too challenging, hence only giving it 4 stars. However, I am confident that after using my other 2 Purchases (5 day get fit mix & dance your body thin - which are great!) I will be fit enough and able to attempt and complete these workouts. If you are already an exerciser this could be for you.
on 12 April 2014
Thus looks great DVD if your in your 20s I'm 60 and thought reviews looked good and could do 10mins each day building up but I couldn't do anything but watch the 1st 2 then did 2mins of third set so if your already fittish and want to keep it up this is great for you but if your spritely 60year old and want to keep trim unless your exceptionally fit don't bother hence my 2star complete waste of money for me
One person found this helpful
on 27 June 2011
When I purchased this dvd I wasn't quite sure if it would really work for me.
I'm a daily runner and while at first I noticed some weightloss, that didn't last.
So based on all the good reviews and the excellent price I purchased this dvd.
And within the first week I felt I was using muscles that I obviously didn't use while running.
I also noticed results quickly.
There are 5 x 10minute workouts.
My favorite is number 4 : The belly fat blaster; mostly because for this routine I don't have to lie down on the ground or put too much weight on my wrists.
It's a high-paced workout that get's my heart pumping and my blood flowing (most of it to my face)
I also really liked the instructor, she's not too peppy.
on 15 March 2014
I came across the 10 Minute Solution DVD's by accident but they are great. Each one is split into 5 different sections of 10 minutes each so if you have enough time you can do the whole 50 minutes or if you just have 10-20 minutes you can choose one or two sections depending on if there is a particular area to concentrate on. On occasion I found it difficult to follow the instruction so had to replay it but once I got the hang of it, great. Would recommend.
on 21 July 2016
I must admit that it's not entirely beginner friendly, however I would recommend you give it a go. 10 minutes of the stand up ab workout section had me out of action for a week but once I recover I'll definitely get back to it.
2 people found this helpful