Price:£3.61+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 October 2011
As a starter to card magic I was looking for a performance deck to use other than just plain blue or red bicycles. This deck was perfect, the box design is lovely, the jokers whilst simplistic are very nice and the back design is simply stunning. The cards handle well for shuffling, spreading etc and just a pleasure to use.

Highly recommended.
on 12 June 2013
Picked these up despite being new to card tricks, money extremely well spent. My biggest fear was finding a deck that looked much better than my skill in handling the cards, something so impressive my tricks seemed somehow lame. This deck is not it! They're very handsome, no doubt, however they have muted tones, which contribute to my average tricks to help me look classy, without being too flashy. I have to put a mention in to the seller too, estimated date was 5 days after I placed the order, they arrived after just two days.
Like many products I have put 4 stars, as durability is as yet untested (they're so good I wrote a day 1 review) but I'm sure they'll last ages.

*Update* They do last ages, but they clump up a fair bit after extensive use. If new, use for performance, if old, use for training/abusive new tricks. They continue to be one of the best looking packs I own.
on 16 November 2011
These cards are great. They are a fancy design that my friends like and they are also great for magic tricks. I would recomend them.
on 28 September 2015
These were a gift and I thought I was getting two packs at a real bargain! They were gratefully received and the design was liked. Bicycle cards are great quality, and still good value for just the one pack!!!
on 21 February 2014
The Guardians are a great set of cards from Bicycle. The stock is nice they are very slippery so much so I dropped them when I first got them out of the box.
The design on the back is the same as the joker designs (2 of the same no guarantee joker) which is an angel stepping on someone whilst pointing a sword at them. The whole of the deck has a dark theme as the back is black whit and grey. The red is a darker red than the standard deck and the court cards use silver instead of yellow. Recommend
on 8 June 2013
Off the picture shown i thought all cards were arty just like the ace and the backs, but other than that one card ace spades they are all plane Bicycle make the best cards, but if you want arty ones you have to spend more dont be fooled by pic
on 4 June 2014
One of my favourite decks! It is up to Bicycles smooth, floating standards and a pleasure to use. I think that the design is beautifully graphic and they seem to last well. A good price compared with other expensive decks, so I have bought several.
on 26 March 2014
Here is my review of these Bicycle playing cards guardian Deck, Made by Theory11

Pros:-
-The fanning of these cards is excellent if your good with cards, better than standard bicycle to be honest.
-The Card design is flawless, although it has changed, it slightly resembles standard bicycles

Cons:- I thought the picture cards would have had changes, but it doesnt really mind me :P

Perfect for any magician, its a must get!
on 5 January 2016
Bicycle cards are by far my favourite brand of playing cards to purchase. The sheer smooth feel of the cards will make any card lover have goosebumps. That too they are very beautifully crafted. The guardian deck is among no other, with its impeccable, sleek design it can turn the heads of any playing card fanatic out there. I really recommend you purchase these cards whilst you can!!
on 5 April 2014
The feel and size are perfect the art work might not be the best but is so much better than any standard print. Bicycle cards do last, they can take hours of play, shuffles, riffles they are the worth every penny!
5 Stars because they are just that :-)