on 16 May 2014
I usually manage with cheap £10 speakers, but thought I would splash a bit of cash on something a bit better.
These do not disappoint! Sound quality is fantastic for the price and the bass is very heavy, they make my whole room shake. They look the part and also have an aux in so when we have a BBQ I take these bad boys outside with the ipod.

Well worth the money in my opinion, only down point is the slightly large power brick. On the up side if this breaks you just replace it and not the whole speaker.
on 26 November 2013
For a mid priced set of sound speakers for your Pc, these little unit pack a big sound punch capable of giving a high clarity of sound at a high volume without distortion, perfect for that study of teenage bedroom.
on 28 September 2010
I have been using these speakers for two weeks (Sept 2010).
They sounds pretty good, only slight inferior to my HK soundsticks.

BUT, two days ago the right hand side speaker start lost sound. Power, lead to computer & lead to LHS speaker all come out of it. I check the wires, they are ok. When i plug a headphone into the speakers front, i can hear both sides. I concluded there is a problem with the volume (on/off) knob. When I hold the volume knob, sound on the RHS momentarily came back but not for long...
Out of it's short two weeks life, I have only turn the volume may be 5-6 times and switch the speakers off twice, not over use at all.

I have sent it back for a refund and get something else.
on 13 April 2013
I got these speakers for our PC at work and I have to say, they are very good value for money. If you re looking for something cheap which produces decent quality sound, get these.

I have the T40's at home and must say, they are a lot better if you want them to go louder (but those are around 80 quid) so I would recommend those over these but if you are on a budget, you can't go wrong here :D
on 1 May 2015
These replaced a 5.1 system due to space limitations. Had concerns but these area great purchase, sound clear with good bass level. Good with music and film. If you are short of space then these are a great buy. Price from Amazon made these a real bargain and no brainer.
on 24 June 2014
These are very good, but just not quite as good as I expected from the other reviews/price.
I had a set of Woxter (Spanish brand) PC speakers, and they were (still are) fantastic, however they were cheap, and I thought I would upgrade.
These Creatives looked to be a step up to something a little more 'professional', however that seems to be only in looks.

Don't get me wrong, they do a good job, but they certainly don't excel in any area in my opinion.
on 15 April 2012
Excellent sound and nice to look at, perfect for my setup. I use them for video, games and music and it all sounds great, you won't be disappointed. However, if you are looking for window shaking high amped speakers then of course you'll have to spend quite a bit more.
on 22 July 2014
These speakers are by far more than I expected when I ordered these. Myself and my friends have been literally blown away by the loudness of these speakers and the bass response at the low end is just amazing. Very satisfied with these speakers and have been a huge upgrade from the standard built in ones on my monitor. I strongly urge anyone with this price budget to jump on these speakers, they will blow you away for a 2.0 system!
on 11 July 2014
Wow!!!
Shortest review ever, if your looking at these then your interested in purchasing something like these?
I have purchased a set of these from amazon. They are for my phone and laptop I guess like most.
They are superb! Used them in the house and in the garden, they are BRILLIANT!
on 13 February 2014
Just like the Creative T-10`s that I also have these deliver a very good sound for a low price and I`d also recommend using them with a Flat Panel TV to help with the poor sound on those. I did find though that they were perhaps a little Bass heavy when it came to Rock & Metal music but this is easily fixed by turning down the Bass control a bit ( as unlike the T-10s it has Bass & Treble and not just a tone control ). Bass works better with Electronic styles of music and I suppose that the frequency that the bass is actually attenuating here is too low for Rock Metal but good for club/electronic stuff. Yep, as I`m an Audio engineer who works with most types of music I`m sure that`s it.