on 10 September 2011
Don't make the mistake of thinking that it will fit all handlebars despite the pictures. I bought it for my road bike that has drop handlebars but the diameter of the tube on the handlebars is too small to accept this mirror. Instead I will use it on another bike. For the price paid there are cheaper alternatives out there. If it had fitted my road bike I would have been happy. As it is, I have to continue the search. Other than that it is a compact mirror and does the job.
on 19 May 2011
I bought this because what I bought from Halford's did not fit the smaller handle bar of their Carrera Subway 2 bike. So I had to settle for a one that go on the handle rather than at the end. That give a good picture of myself on the bike. So I took a chance and bought this. It came with a sleeve for big handles and when you take that out, it fit very neatly into the smaller tube handle.

Hope I have explained it correctly.

Mirror is small - may be 4" X 1.5" but it gives a good view.
on 10 August 2014
Cunning design; folds away under the drop handlebars very neatly. The field of vision is very small and takes a bit of adjusting to, but that said it's an extremely useful addition that will improve any cyclist's field of vision/awareness, and on today's roads a cyclist can never be too observant or too cautious. No mirror however can ever be a substitute for a good old-fashioned backward glance though! Found the fit to be nice and secure.
on 17 April 2014
The mirror arrived quickly and was really easy to install onto my mountain bike. I recently got into cycling and invested in a bike for commuting but I found it difficult to constantly look behind me to see if cars were coming up the road. I bought the spin mirror and, with no prior knowledge of bikes, managed to mount the mirror easily. All it takes is to cut off the end of the grip (I did mine on the right but you can mount to either side) using a Stanley knife very carefully, take one of the tube ends and pop it into the handlebar, then take the mirror and screw it into place with a flat head screwdriver. It may help to unscrew the mirror section a bit first. Then tighten it up and your good to go. Yes the mirror is small and it's convex but that doesn't reduce its effectiveness. It can be likened to the interior mirror of a car. The mechanism holding it in its position is very good and the mirror never slips or rattles when going over potholes and bumps. I would say it's an essential safety aid especially if you listen to music whilst riding (though I don't think I would recommend that you do listen to music).
on 28 October 2012
Had bought a Bike Peddler take a Look mirror but struggled with it. I'm sure they are great if you persevere but this Zefal mirror was easy to fit and very easy to use. It does'nt move when in use and very easy to set and re-set. I use it for commuting and riding side by side with a friend on country lanes - excellentZefal Spin Bar End Handlebar Mirror
on 18 August 2013
Neat and tidy solution to check traffic approaching from the rear but mirror image does tend to make you think the vehicles are further away than they actually are. So great awareness produc and recommended especially for cycling in an urban environment but I would suggest always back up your mirror check with a look over your shoulder.
on 24 May 2012
I was a bit shocked when I opened the parcel to see how small the mirrors were, and had my doubts. But they were unfounded. These light, neat and aesthetically pleasing mirrors were a bit of a struggle to fit, which are completely flexible in terms of which side of the bike they go on. The struggle came as a result of the tubes of the particular bike's handlebars being very narrow. The mirrors are supplied with a plastic tube which you slot into the end of the handlebars, and into which you slot the mirror stem. However, the mirror stem alone was too small alone for the inner circumference of the handlebar, yet with the plastic tube the space became too small to fit the mirror stem. I therefore had to cut the plastic tube and wedge the mirror stem in. This means that I had to angle the mirror correctly first time because, I presume, the plastic tube would usually facilitate the forwards/backwards rotation of the mirrors.

However the mirrors are fairly flexible in terms of positioning even without the rotational axis being available. They give a clear and long view right and left and do the job they were designed for. They are reasonable inobtrusive, although I won't be able to rotate them to tuck them beind the handles, as I would have liked. I hope they withstand the test of time, it looks as though they will. Therefore I recommend them.
on 10 April 2013
This mirror is very easy to fit and it has no wobble when riding

It is also very easy to fold and stop it being damaged when storing your bike.

The concept is good but the mirror could be designed to be slightly bigger as to give more rearview.

Very happy with the product and the delivery time.
on 6 October 2012
This mirror is just the job, small but big enough to see the traffic behind you. It's really small but so good. It is also ver clever in that it folds in on itself when you park your bike up, less chance to damage it. To fit it was so easy and it took me less than a minute. It was that good that my wife had one too.
on 8 September 2015
I have 4 of these mirrors, 2 mirrors on 2 bikes. They are excellent when cycling on narrow and busy roads that require you to maintain focus on what's ahead (trying to keep an eye out for someone opening a door ahead). I would recommend these to anyone who has to commute in traffic. They have been invaluable in the year and a half I've been using them.
They fold nicely out of the way when the bike is not in use. The mirror itself is not very big which has both positive and negative qualities. The smaller size means that they're unobtrusive, although I occasionally wish they had a slightly wider visual field. I did try out a much larger mirror by Zefal but the curvature of the mirror surface meant that the visual field was no bigger than with this mirror, (although the image itself was larger). I switched back to this smaller mirror because the size means that it's less obtrusive when cycling and when storing.