on 17 April 2014
The mirror arrived quickly and was really easy to install onto my mountain bike. I recently got into cycling and invested in a bike for commuting but I found it difficult to constantly look behind me to see if cars were coming up the road. I bought the spin mirror and, with no prior knowledge of bikes, managed to mount the mirror easily. All it takes is to cut off the end of the grip (I did mine on the right but you can mount to either side) using a Stanley knife very carefully, take one of the tube ends and pop it into the handlebar, then take the mirror and screw it into place with a flat head screwdriver. It may help to unscrew the mirror section a bit first. Then tighten it up and your good to go. Yes the mirror is small and it's convex but that doesn't reduce its effectiveness. It can be likened to the interior mirror of a car. The mechanism holding it in its position is very good and the mirror never slips or rattles when going over potholes and bumps. I would say it's an essential safety aid especially if you listen to music whilst riding (though I don't think I would recommend that you do listen to music).
on 20 January 2013
This is a great mirror small enough to be stylish, big enough to be effective. While at first I wasn't convinced - the image was too small, and the angle awkward I eventually repositioned it to sit at the end of my bar ends of a hybrid. This transformed the view so I can merely glance in the mirror for a good view behind. The added distance also increased the field of view to the appropriate level.

Once adjusted after a couple of short rides I added some tape over one of the articulated joints to fix the mirror into position and now just flip it up when in storage - perfect. This makes me feel so much safer on the road.
on 10 April 2013
This mirror is very easy to fit and it has no wobble when riding

It is also very easy to fold and stop it being damaged when storing your bike.

The concept is good but the mirror could be designed to be slightly bigger as to give more rearview.

Very happy with the product and the delivery time.
on 9 July 2016
For my Carrera2 and looks a though it was made for it. Works like a treat and totally unobtrusive. I did not need the fittings that came with, I simply inserted it together with some silicone. This means that if I break it I can easily replace it without damaging the bike. A great buy, surprised it is so inexpensive.
on 18 May 2013
This mirror has far exceeded expectations! Like others I was unsure when I first unwrapped it that it could do the job but the vision through it is excellent ( once you remove the protective film ...) it slotted easily into the end of my drop handlebars and tightened to a firm fix - job done nothing tricky. Now I can clearly see the muppet bus driver coming up behind me and intending to overtake when there isn't room, which allows me to take evasive action ( or sit a little further into the road so hat e has to wait until there is room) I cannot believe how good it is and would not be without it!!!
on 2 August 2015
I have restricted movement, this has simply been a lifesaver.. In more ways than one!

It's helps me look at that blind spot or get a good view of behind me when on the bike.

It is perfect in that it is subtle can be spun out of the way under the bars and although it is small (mirror size is just a bit bigger than a thumb) it just gives you a little idea of what is behind you quickly and easily
on 4 September 2014
This product would've got 5 stars but for the fact that I couldn't use the fittings to put the mirror into the end of the handlebars. Yes I did measure the diameter of the hole & the hole came within the parameters required. My solution? Didn't bother with any of the fixtures & just put three blu-tac sticky tabs on the part that would go in. with a little force it went in & is now solid. The mirror is big enough (not like others have said) & you can clearly see approaching traffic coming from behind you.
on 19 May 2011
I bought this because what I bought from Halford's did not fit the smaller handle bar of their Carrera Subway 2 bike. So I had to settle for a one that go on the handle rather than at the end. That give a good picture of myself on the bike. So I took a chance and bought this. It came with a sleeve for big handles and when you take that out, it fit very neatly into the smaller tube handle.

Hope I have explained it correctly.

Mirror is small - may be 4" X 1.5" but it gives a good view.
on 23 May 2014
I used a Stanley knife to cut away the rubber material at the end of a handlebar of my 26" mountain bike then inserted the black tube end into the hollow handlebar. I then used a flat blade screwdriver to tighten it at the end. Note: I had to remove one plastic insert because it was too thick. This means there is a good range of adjustments you can make to suit different diameters of handlebars. It was quite easy to install and the mirror can be adjusted to any angle you want. There were no vibrations during riding my bike which was great and I could see traffic behind me. However, the mirror is a bit too small, maybe acceptable. If the width was made double, it would have been perfect, hence 4 stars.
on 13 September 2015
Not the biggest mirror mind but I can see behind me alright so it does the job. It's easy to fit but unfortunately seems to move with the slightest knock so I'm constantly having to re adjust it which is annoying.