on 2 July 2017
I have had one of these for 6 years on a city bike with straight bars. Not the best out there, but nonetheless made a huge difference to 20 mile round trip commutes (both urban and rural), and saved me having to look behind me constantly. About to buy another one of these for a new bike. If you're cycling long distance or in streams of traffic, once you start using a decent bike mirror you won't want to go back to having nothing!

+ Easy to install, I had to cut through the end of my rubber grip but it fitted snugly into the bar end after that.

+ No problems seeing things in it (mirror is approx 0.5m from my face when cycling). the mirror is coated plastic so water just runs straight off it. Gives quite a wide but short view, can be fiddly to position. Some cyclists may (and do) prefer mirrors with larger surface areas.

+ Compact aesthetically and in an aero sense

- The mirror is stuck to the frame with adhesive but has recently started to fall out if I knock it against the garage wall when parking (year~5).

- At one point the positioning did start to get loose (year~3), I tightened it up and it has remained stiff (presumably the grime and rust holds it in place).

Overall good value for money, especially for first time bike mirror buyers. Will update on how the new one works out with drop bars.
on 24 June 2017
Easy to fit once you realise that you don't need all the sleeves that come with them for the different size bars :-). Used them a couple of times since getting them and they most definitely make me feel safer when out on the road, especially given i don't like having to turn around to see what is behind me.
on 14 March 2017
A good idea in principal but, in practice, I have found it a bit disappointing. It proved difficult to get it to stay in position until I resorted to some black insulating tape and, even then, the area of view is quite limited. Not completely useless, but not a great item in practice.
on 22 June 2017
Dispite mixed reviews I thougt I'd give this a go as I often struggle to see over my right shoulder. As others have said, mirror is to small to see much in. The folding design seems clever, but it just moves out of position all the time with the wind. Also isn't very secure when mounted in the bar ends - as i was adjusting it (again!) it fell out the bar ends, hit the road and went under the wheel of a bus!

Save your £8 and don't bother with this. Its a shame because it has potential to be a good product.
on 10 July 2017
Didn't fit my handlebar diameter (no adjustment scope) and had to cut off two of the plastic inserts & seal with filler. Never fitted properly and sagged off. Even when it did the visibility was poor. When it fell off for the third time as I was cycling I didn't bother retrieving it.
on 1 September 2017
Bought these as a gift for a keen cyclist who does a lot of road work (extra safety?) but he didn't like them.
on 9 May 2017
perfect on both mountain bike and road bike - Small and unobtrusive but enough to know what is behind - Easy to fit
on 8 May 2017
Sorry Zefal... Clever design but found the mirror too small and slightly curved so visibility poor. Sent back for refund.
on 20 August 2017
Easy to fit, is a little fiddly to set to the right angle but you get used to it! Useful item which will prevent the crick in the neck effect.
on 5 April 2017
Good quality product that looks easy to fit, no need to say anymore than that.