Customer reviews

on 20 February 2013
Fantastic. We missed them when they came to Portsmouth, but this slightly made up for it. Nothing like watching them live.
Mike and Paul are superb, showing these newer singers how it's done. Certainly won't miss them again if they ever appear at or near Portsmouth again. A real nostalgic trip.
on 17 March 2009
I loved this video. I wait patiently for the Manfreds to visit Australia again, and now I have this to enjoy in the meantime. However it would not play on my new Samsung DVD player which is attached to a new wide-screen HD TV, only on my old DVD player that I must watch through an old inferior TV. But I count myself lucky that at least it worked on that.
on 7 March 2014
We saw the Manfred's at Bridgewater Hall, Manchester in November 2013 and was awed by the performance, their musicality was magnificent and we thought "could we get a DVD that equalled that night?" Well the answer is YES, YES, YES.
This DVD is now played virtually every weekend in our house and has not diminished in any way.
The picture quality on our Panasonic plasma TV is first class. Sound quality is Dolby digital 2 channel. Pretty good, but put it onto a surround sound system and wow you are there in the audience.
The package includes two DVD's and a booklet with some background information, pictures and the songs with the historical information of why and how they were written. Most, if not all, of the songs were played live on the night.
This DVD will ensure that we will continue to listen to the Manfred's most weekends and also see them whenever they return to the north west.
What a bargain.
on 8 October 2013
I really enjoyed this concert by the manfreds from start to finish I saw them recently in portcawl wales
that was also brilliant mike d abo was missing but is here on this dvd sharing vocals with Paul Jones
All i can say is if your after some jazz a touch of blues and some pop you cant go wrong with this
on 4 October 2012
This is great trip down memory lane for all who relate to the 60s., when life was so much simpler and times were happier. This dvd features all the Manfred hits of that decade and are performed very well featuring most of the original band members. Paul and Mike still sound as good as ever, Tom McGuinness as reliable as ever on lead guitar and, strangely, Mike Hugg is very competent on keyboards and does not play the drums here. All in all,this is well produced with clear sound and picture, well worth buying .
on 16 April 2016
a nostalgic viewing
on 27 January 2015
great performance
on 7 January 2013
What a fantastic DVD of the Manfreds live tour.... Watched and loved by my father over Christmas period and no doubt throughout the year!!!!! Great purchase
on 8 April 2013
I got the dvd set fast and and brand new. Price was very good. Many thanks. Plenty to watch if you are a fan of this still touring london 1960ts band.