on 18 August 2014
Very pleased with this CD Case. It is much better than I thought it would be. I have a Sony Walkman and it fits snuggly into the case. It is a tight fit but does go in ok. The case is well padded so if dropped the CD player is well protected. I only use it for audio books so don't need more than the 6 slots for holding CDs. The strap is easily adjusted and can be easily worn cross wise over the shoulder or around the waist. A big plus is the zip fixing on top of the case. It comes away from the main body and you can push the ear plug wires through it when in use. When not in use the wires shown on the front of the case hold your earplugs which is another good feature. Also there is a bit of a gap at the top of the case so you can use the pause button when necessary. The case is virtually free at £1.99 so total cost including £2.99 post is only £4.99. How could anyone complain for that price. So glad I looked on Amazon for this product cause the shops don't stock anything for holding CD Player anymore cause they are virtually obsolete now because of I pods and Mp3s. Only bought this CD Player (again from Amazon) cause the library has loads of Audio books in CD format for a £2 rental fee for a 3 week hire period. To hire Audio books from Amazon or other internet sources costs 4 times that a month. Decided it would be more cost effective to use the library stock for a couple of years till I run out of choice. The saving will pay for the CD Player and case. Ideal for older or disabled people but if you have a CD Player you need a case and this is perfect.
on 3 February 2014
Three ways to carry, nicely padded. According to my work colleagues I've gone retro worth my decision to have a cd player rather than am MP3, but this has made things a little easier. A very nicely made little bag with interior pockets for 6 cd's.Very happy with this purchase, I'd recommend it.
on 31 December 2013
Superbly made as are all Lowepro products; Iv'e used their camera cases for years and rate them very highly. At under £2 this case must be the bargain of the year. The postage was more than the product but even so it is a steal.
on 15 February 2015
I bought this to go with a portable CD player as a Christmas present for my daughter in law. She has found it very useful as she is able to carry several CDs relating to her language course so can continue her studies whilst on the move. She tells me it is very comfortable to wear and protects her new CD player. Delivery was very good as I ordered at the last minute but it arrived well in the timescale.
on 29 March 2015
Delivery very fast. It was brand new, as stated on site, so in excellent condition.This item is such a good idea. However, my Sony Walkman does not fit comfortably in it as the elastic bands which hold the player in place obscure the buttons. Thus, I am disappointed but as it was very cheap the expense of returning it would not be worth it.
on 9 January 2014
this was a fantastic buy for the price..(£1.99), everything in one place, but the attention to detail from lowe is staggering. has made me truly mobile with my cd collection.
on 2 April 2014
Very nice CD player case. Leaves buttons and headphone port accessible (depending where they are on your player, of course) but player firmly held in place. CD player doesn't really fit inside case (i.e. completely covered) along with CDs so if you want that you should probably buy a different type of case. I bought this for my Dad and love it so much I think I'd like one too!
on 4 February 2015
This actually holds 24 CD discs in pockets in the zipped case. The personal CDplayer is held in position by 3 lugs held together by an elastic band, which is OK foir what I want it for. But I personally would want to use it in doing anything very energetic like jogging, for fear the player could become dislodged especially when the elastic started to stretch with age.. It is nicely made and finished otherwise.
on 9 August 2014
Very good value for money. It has options for a shoulder strap or a belt loop - very useful. Stores 6 cds and the player is on the outside so that you can easily get to the controls. Great product and so inexpensive. Delivery was well in advance of the projected dates.
on 22 June 2014
Description was spot on.
Was not sure would be able to get a case as we live in the world of i pods, i phones.
Very pleased and would recommend site to friends