on 14 July 2017
The plant arrive very quickly. I would recommend the seller wholeheartedly for the quality of their products. I would definitely use again.
on 23 September 2013
Always a lottery to buy a plant without actually seeing it. It arrived sooner than expected and was a beautiful looking plant with healthy leaves and a number of flower buds. Our friends loved it & I look forward to hearing how it performs.
VINE VOICEon 16 April 2009
And that is the important thing here, this purchase put a smile on my Mother's face when it arrived. If you are like me and have a significant distance between yourself and your loved ones then Giftaplant offer a great reliable service. To be honest I was cutting the delivery time a bit fine when i placed my order (name me a guy who doesn't!), but Giftaplant didnt let me down and I would recommend their service without reservation.
on 22 October 2009
The plant arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. The evergreen leaves have a slightly reddish tinge to them which makes it an attractive plant even without flowers, but it did also have plenty of buds on it. There were clear instructions for aftercare as well as a picture to show what it would look like.
The people it was purchased for were delighted with it and it was much admired by other guests at their party. I am very pleased with this purchase and believe it is good value for money.
on 31 July 2011
I wanted something different for a birthday for someone special and I bought this plant Camellia Ruby, as I wanted a red camellia. A very healthy good plant, have planted it in the front garden and it's coming along nicely and should flower for his next birthday in April. Only ordered it a few days before his birthday so well pleased that it arrived on his birthday, well packed with a hand written card (nice touch).
on 18 April 2011
I bought this for my brother and his wife on their ruby wedding anniversary. They were thrilled. The plant was a lovely healthy specimen. Have bought other plants from this seller and would not hesitate to recommend.
on 25 October 2011
Ordered this for a ruby wedding gift, it arrived
on time and was beautifully gift wrapped. It was a very healthy plant and the couple who received it were very happy with it.
on 7 February 2013
Delivery very fast, packaging just right, instructions for care excellent. The time of year was not ideal but we have every confidence this plant will thrive and be a reminder of a lovely Ruby Anniversary for years to come. We have included a "care package" for the recipients - that we will keep the plant potted up in our Conservatory until the weather is kinder to plant it out in their chosen spot in their garden. They were thrilled to receive it. Thank you.
on 8 May 2011
The camelia made a very welcome gift for a couple that are not keen on roses. The plant has beautiful foliage and looks as if it will be very attractive as it grows. Packageing and speed of delivery can't be faulted.
on 3 February 2013
Buying plants as a present on the internet always worries me as you never actually get to see what you are picking. I was so impressed with this camellia when it arrived for my parents, it's beautiful. A large shrub with loads of buds ready to bloom. A very high quality plant which is perfect as the anniversary present intended, would highly recommend.