on 2 January 2010
I got the brown gloves for a friend - the leather is soft, and the fit is good, they aren't too bulky, and in brown they look very stylish and smart - very good value
on 9 February 2010
Bought these gloves in black, for my husband just after Christmas. He was delighted with them. They fit well and have a warm fleecy lining. Excellent value for money and quick delivery within 2 days for standard p&p.
on 18 September 2010
Yeah these gloves are overall "Alright." I'd say.
The finger proportions are off, as it seems these gloves are trying to tell me all fingers are the same size and that thumbs get abnormally thicker as it gets closer to the palm...
Though, fair is fair these were some pretty cheap gloves and not too much quality craftsmanship and textile-handyworks should be expected.
The "Brown" is very much a faded black with a HINT of brown, though still, que cera.
I think this product should be knocked down a pound, they're very primark-esque.
Oh and if you have large hands and are thinking that "M/L" counts for normal hands and 'L/XL' counts for bear-claws, don't be mistaken, the M/L size is very very small for it to be boasting the 'L'. Get XL.

That's my two cents.
on 4 June 2010
Very happy with these gloves, really nice soft leather, warm and easy to clean.
Wore them out in the snow and didnt get cold wet hands at all. Bargain! Def. going to buy another pair.
on 14 December 2010
Purchased these as an xmas gift and they are lovely. I got them in the XL size and was pleased to note that they were actually on the large size and should fit my friends HUGE hands!!
on 23 March 2010
Good quality leather & well stitched. Despite the description, they're not XL, barely L, so not for larger hands. The lining is comfortable, but not Thinsulate, (if you're looking for really warm outdoor gloves).
on 20 July 2013
Purchased as a gift for my husband, very soft leather, good fit and keep the hands warm in our horrible winter
on 18 March 2013
After reading a few less favourable reviews I was initially wary of ordering these gloves, but having received them I'm glad I did. They are a perfect fit and surprisingly good quality given the price. The elasticated cuffs fit snugly round the wrists and the lining is soft and warm. I don't think any reasonable person could ask for more at the price.
on 17 December 2014
Lovely leather gloves at a bargain price. I bought the medium / large size which just allows enough room for a pair of thin woollen gloves inside if extra warmth needed.
I just didn't know if I would receive black or brown when I ordered as there was no way to stipulate choice but as they're worn with different outfits mainly for dog walking it didn't really matter.
on 2 November 2012
Lets get this straight - there are better quality gloves out there and these do have only a thin layer of leather on the surface which i am sure over time will crack and flake - but they cost less than £10 which is fine by me if i have to buy a new pair every year.

Last year i bought a large pair of leather gloves from M&S costing £15. They felt great to start with but soon lost their shape and whilst the leather is better quality than these, there is a lot of sagging material and they are so loose now that they just fall of my hands and .

I went to buy another pair at M&S, probably a 'Medium' this time, but saw that they have increased in price to £20. I checked amazon and had nothing to lose in trying these.

These fit snug and feel really warm - my girlfriend though they looked really good and was amazed they cost £7.

a bargian purchase in my book.

If your very picky about your clothes i'm sure you can find fault in the item - but surely not at £7 a pair.