on 2 May 2012
Excellent production of Elgar's finest.
Nimrod litrally brings me to tears.........stirs the soul.
A brilliant British Composer.
Bought as a download which was faultless.....Amazon downloader excellent.
on 14 August 2013
First time I used amazon player to download music on my kindle. Good sound and have also got it on my p.c. and the process was easy
on 30 January 2012
I bought this for a couple of reasons - I'd heard and enjoyed a week of programs on Radio 3 with Elgar as "Composer of the Week", and I'd seen the Enigma Variations recommended as a good potential starting point in an article on classical music for beginners.

I'm very pleased with my purchase - Enigma Variations I immediately recognised as having been sampled by Rob Dougan (Furious Angels (Instrumental)), so it was nice to hear the original, and I enjoyed listening to the whole suite. The first Pomp and Circumstance march is one of those familier tunes that I've always been aware of, but have probably neer listened to the whole thing.

A good and barginous buy.
on 23 July 2013
Whatever your favourite form of music you should really listen to Elgar! His way of expressing emotion in music is among the best!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 May 2013
This record brings some of the best known music of Edward Elgar together in one glorious collection. Buy it now
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse