Customer reviews

Ozbozz My First Scooter

on 1 March 2017
My nephew LOVES this!! the colors are just lovely and playful! It was a bit fiddly to fix together but it was fun for my nephew to watch it and to watch his excitement grow. Its cute and small, and very study... he just rolls around on it in doors! Not messy at all, you can easily find room to just put it to the side or away when he is done.
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 16 August 2015
My husband and I bought this for our son as a reward and incentive for his toilet training as he had played on a scooter while away on holiday at Butlins and has been asking for a scooter for what feels like fifty times a day since then! This was the perfect incentive along with reward stars for each time he went the loo and we promised the scooter once he got to fifty stars.

The scooter is the perfect size for him and looks like it will still have plenty of growing room for him in the future. At present we have it set up with the four wheels on it but he has already pretty much mastered the four wheels in a week and so we will be changing it to three wheels soon. The colours are perfect and my son absolutely loves the scooter and I really like the idea that it can change from four wheels to three wheels to two wheels and so I think it is brilliant value for money.

The scooter took my husband about ten minutes to build but he did use his own tools to build it and didn't experience any issues. The scooter even collapses for storage. The handles are nicely padded and the wheels run smoothly on both short grass and harder pathways etc. My one and only niggles about the scooter are that the sticker on the front was already ripped when it arrived and the ones on the handlebar ends were not stuck down properly and so subsequently one of them has already become ragged. This obviously don't affect the scooter but when you buy something brand new I think you expect to receive it in perfect condition.

Brilliant idea to grow with your child and their skill level and my son absolutely loves his scooter and I shall be buying the pink version for my daughter when she is old enough.

EDIT 13/04/2016:- We have since purchased the pink version of the scooter for our younger daughter and I've added some pictures of both versions alongside each other.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
55 Comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2017
Would highly recommended, iv bought a few others for my children when they were little but were useless till they were quite a bit old and by that time they had out grown, this is an excellent first scooter , sturdy, easy to steer and can be folded down when not in use. My two year got the hang of this straight away,
on 25 July 2017
2 year old boy loves his new scooter although still hasn't managed to figure out how to ride it properly yet he loves being wheeled around on it. Only issue with the scooter is that the handle bars have a horrible plastic smell to them which gets on your hands as soon as you touch it don't know if it's just mine or not but it's horrible.
on 16 January 2017
My 2 year old Grandson loved this very colourful and sturdy scooter. I love the way it changes from 4 to 3 to 2 wheels - very good design and should last a long time.
on 22 March 2017
This scooter kept falling apart on us no matter how many times myself or partner tried to fix it. He is ready for his second scooter sooner than I expected
on 5 December 2016
I've just put this little scooter together for my 2 year old son as a Christmas present and I know that he is going to absoilutely love it. It's solid and it was so straight forward to put together, highly recomend.
on 30 September 2016
My nephew loves this, he's currently on 4 wheels but the option to remove to 3 or 2 wheels means he can keep using this for a long time.
on 26 February 2017
Quick assembly, strong structure. Didn't know it could change from 4-3-2 wheels which makes my life easier.
on 29 September 2016
Bought this for my son's 2nd birthday. Liked the idea that the wheels can change as he grows and builds confidence. He loves this scooter.