on 17 December 2012
Five stars is for the music that contains, the picture disc is beautiful, and contains liner notes and photographs that don't have the original album, I recommend this product to all people that love Maiden and to the people that never listened this band, this eight albums for me are the best of the band ever. I think that Iron Maiden gonna be the second part of this with the last albums of the band and it wanna be cool that do someday one box for the singles and for the singles in format cd vinyl replica.
on 25 February 2014
In my opinion this classic is a five stars album because everything that you want in a heavy metal album you right find in iron maiden's debut album.
It was record late 1979 and released in 1980 and iron maiden was a young NWBHM band and this album put them definitively on heavy rock scene.
I don't want to talk about each song 'cause all of them are very very important to iron maiden's history.
If I was you I'll get one right now.
Pictured Disc release have gate fold sleeve and 2 different scary pictures each side.
Beautiful
on 31 August 2017
brilliant
on 26 June 2017
For me personally, I think it's their best album!
on 3 November 2012
I was delighted with my box and first two albums, a real bargain considering the stupid prices already fetching on ebay etc.
Like others I will probably never play them as I have the original vinyl albums but for the collection its great. Look forward to completing the set but wonder why the first four are around £20 and then the others are £28?! I can understand Live After Death being a double but the not others.
on 18 March 2017
Fabulous album at an excellent price
on 11 July 2015
Top album great to be able to give to charity and buy back a piece of my teenage year's at the same time.
on 29 March 2014
The early Iron maiden I like the best.
It has all the good songs on it
the art work is very good.
Play very very Loud.
on 17 January 2016
perfect gift for my husband
on 13 June 2012
i'l say it again it's better than the re-mastered version, why? well its not been turned up so loud on the CD that all the high end has beed compressed down and lost forever, meaning? that at high volume this version sounds a hell of a lot better with no distortion in the music!!

so if your gonna buy this make sure its the original, because originals are the best!!