Size: 16 oz|Style Name: Matte|Change

on 21 May 2014
Bought this to start my decoupage journey, and let me just say, it's perfect for small and big projects :) So far, I've decoupaged a small bedside unit, a load of canvases, some mirror frames and a chest of drawers and I've barely even got into the bottle! I'm not even a quarter of the way into it!

Will buy more as soon as I'm running low
on 22 April 2012
The product was just as I had seen it being explained on a youtube Video. I was decorating some candles with Henna and looking at some videos online it was recommended to use this product. It did exactly what it said i.e. sticks and products anything you like and after a while it gives a glossy and shiny look to anything you put it on. It is a glue as we;; as I stuck some sworski crystals on the candles too.

I recommend people to buy it if they want to use it for paintings or candles and seal their work and give a shiny look. You can also use it as a glue.

It arrived on time, and I thought I was only getting one bottle but I got two so it was a good deal for the price.

Thank you.
on 14 October 2011
This is a fabulous craft product with multi usages fronm decoupage to glazing as well as pre stretching paper and sealing images before using them. It can also be used to transfer photos and photocopies to canvas although it wirks best on starker contrast images. It can be used to transfer an image onto wood too.
on 10 June 2013
This is the crafter's do all product! - I am a PVA-to-Modge Podge convert - Everything & everything I've tried it on is great from decoupage to modeling finishing coat/sealant - Very impressed.
on 21 April 2013
I use this for decoupage mostly. It's great for sticking the paper onto surfaces and it will then act as a varnish afterwards. I make wooden boxes decorated with home-made paper diecuts. Home-made paper is delicate so I don't want it to get too wet. This sticks it and glazes it very nicely without affecting the colours. It is touch dry very quickly and re-coatable in 20 minutes. It can be sanded. And it can be thinned with water to get a smoother finish. Brushes wash out in water.

However, mod podge has a tendency to remain tacky even when dry. With some objects this isn't a problem and I quite like the texture it creates. But for the boxes it is a problem because if I'm not careful the lid and bottom will 'stick' together. I've taken to sanding the inner rims and using an acrylic sealer as a final finish. The second issue is that it can 'bubble' as you apply it. I found using sponge 'brushes' or applicators fixes that.

I have used other decoupage glues but I just like this one!
33 Comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2012
i found this product on the internet when i was viewing making beads with paper. i highly recommend this product as i found it to be everything it says on the tin!
on 16 April 2013
Great stuff but factor in the delay as coming from USA
Quite runny so think how you will apply
great product
on 2 May 2013
Bought this to make a Decoupage cardboard toy box, it was easy to use and has dried with a tough layer that should withstand my little boy. Strong smell when applying but that disappeared when dry.
on 15 March 2013
First time I have used this product. Worked perfectly. Remember to only apply to one surface and cover thinly. Do this and you will have excellent results. Goes a really long way too.
on 11 January 2013
Not the cheapest product around but it works out good value - don't need a lot and it can be used for so many things