Customer reviews

Mod Podge Matte Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish - 16 oz
Size: 16 oz|Style Name: Matte|Change

on 21 May 2014
Bought this to start my decoupage journey, and let me just say, it's perfect for small and big projects :) So far, I've decoupaged a small bedside unit, a load of canvases, some mirror frames and a chest of drawers and I've barely even got into the bottle! I'm not even a quarter of the way into it!

Will buy more as soon as I'm running low
on 28 May 2017
I feel to mod podge everything now! Such a great product. I read the reviews and decided to buy, very glad I did. The tub is so big! I accidentally spilt some on my Persian rug (disaster moment), quickly with a spoon scooped up as much as i could. Washed the rest out with warm soapy water, lucky escape! I like lots of arts and craftsy type things so this is a must have. The bright colour sticker also means you can find very easy if you are like me and have a big box of arts and crafts bits!
on 25 May 2017
I use this for many different types of craft projects and this is a great product. The size means you don't worry so much about it running out and the wide bottle opening means you can keep a check on stock levels and order more before you need it. It's perfect for all types of paper/card craft and can also stick material and light plastic/wood such as embellishments. It doesn't smell awful like some glues can and it dries with a nice matt finish so projects don't look overtly shiny.
on 10 September 2017
I decoupage with this glue because it is the best on the market. My creations always turn out wonderful with Mod Podge Matte Warerbase Sealer and Glue. It does what it says on the tin, glues and seal leaving a really great matte finish. It dries in no time and that is what seals the deal for me. I have tried other glues and this one is the best. I like the overall effect and definitely would buy it again
on 5 June 2017
It's a great big bottle of excellent glue that arrived very quickly. I love that this stuff is so versatile. It's glue, sealer, an ingredient to be combined with other products to make different bits and lumps. Great for decoupage. Love it. This is the most popular of the modge podge formula and I can see why.
on 22 July 2017
I use this for decoupage and am very happy with it.
It is exactly as described and has got a glossier finish than the matt version - so accurate description.
on 12 March 2017
It is useful, but I had trouble getting a perfectly smooth application. Perhaps I will improve with practice!
on 5 April 2017
I love this so much it is amazing. Very fast delivery and makes doing anything a pleasure. I have bought a lot of this product!
on 12 July 2017
Great as a glue and a sealant. Not very glossy but good enough
on 6 July 2017
this was recommended and glad I got it - does its job and dries matt clear