on 7 October 2009
Excllent product. Light and hardly noticeable in use and I wear glasses! The most comfortable bluetooth headset I have had. Links to my Nokia 5800 automatically and immediately when switched on. I am delighted!
on 3 December 2009
The good thing about this headset is that the battery life is good.

However I have had to stop using mine as the earpiece is too big to fit the inner ear without it hurting, and if you don't put it all the way in, it keeps falling out as the earloop is too big and inflexible to really help keep it in place. The only time I can use it properly is when I am wearing sunglasses so I can wedge it in place! If you have big ears it is probably ok, but I really wouldn't recommend if you have smallish ears.

Sound is reasonable but would have liked it to go a bit louder.
on 17 November 2009
I am very disappointed with this item. I bought it mainly for using in the car as I drive long distances for work. It is fine for the person using it but everyone I have spoken to struggles to hear me. It doesn't block out any backgroud noise at all.

I wouldn't recommend it for in-car use!

It's fine to use in the house, and has a good range.
on 23 June 2009
1) Make sure that the item you are buying is the same of the one shown in the picture. I thought that I would have received the Nokia BH-102 (as shown in the picture on the 23 June 2009) but received the Nokia BH-702!
2) This headset (BH-702) works very well on the Nokia E71. The quality of the transmission starts to deteriorate after roughly 8m in open space, even though you can hear and understand satisfactorily for much further away. I put the phone on one corner of the house with the music player transmitting to the headset and start walking around: after 8m the quality started to deteriorate but I was able to get to the other opposite of the house on the first floor and still hear the music playing (this was about 15m to 20m away with a floor and a wall in between).
3) The headset is light but the ear-loop is not very long (Nokia BH-702) which makes it unstable on the ear.
on 10 March 2010
The nokia ear piece is useable but I find it has for me 2 annoying faults 1. it is difficult to switch on and off the 'button' being to say the least miniscule and 2. it keeps slipping off my ear - although maybe I've not found the right way to wear it yet. having said all that the seller's service was exceptional!
on 12 July 2009
Attractive, reliable, and easy to use. There's no reason for them to ever be apart again. It can talk for up to ten hours before recharging. I used it for my Nokia N95-8GB. Work excellent.Sound quality is good. Very compact and trendy!
on 15 November 2010
Being dragged into the world of technology,i wanted to try a handsfree system in my car.There is a vast range of products at various prices. I'm delighted that Amazon made this item available,as it has proven to be an excellent product,at a price, which, compared to High street, is really a steal. Fantastic product,ease of use, fantastic price.
on 27 November 2009
First of all, this thing can't go into your ear, i mean its so difficult trying to put it in, i end up taking off the ear holder and just using my hand to keep it in my ear, then after about 10 minutes it starts to hurt my ear because whoever invented this crap made it sooooo uncomfortable it hurts to talk.

oh and i have exchanged this model twice already with the seller and you people still complain to me that they can't hear me on the phone.

Whatever, waste of 15 pounds.....
on 20 December 2009
When this first arrived I thought what a cool bit of kit, I took it out of the box and tried it on and found that it fitted snugly to my ear and didn't flop about all over the place. I then put it on charge using the supplied mains charger (but if you own any of the phone models that are mentioned in the description they will also work)and after about 2hrs it was fully charged and ready to go.
I own a Nokia N95 8gb and the headset seems to operate most of the functions you need, ie last number redial, voice dial etc.
The volume is good as is the range however some people I have called have said that is does seem to pick up a bit of background noise.
I have only had this for a few weeks but have already noticed that the loop that goes behind your ear which is tapperd at the end and goes through a hole on the back of the unit has already started to loose its grip, causing the unit to start flopping around a bit, but as long as your not using it whilst head banging its not that much of a problem.
If I had to pick one fault with this unit it would be that there is no soft attachment to the ear piece and when you press the button to activate the device it can really press hard against the inside of your ear.
That said, its a cracking piece of kit for the price and compares well with my old Jabra.Latest Model Nokia Bluetooth Headset For E71, N85, N95, N96, N97, 5800, 6300, 6700, Includes Free Car Charger
on 15 September 2010
This headset is excellent from a functional point of view.
I bought it for use with my E72 phone and was impressed with the level of functionality.
The sound quality is good and the range of volume allows for good clarity in most environments, though wind noise is a problem on occasion. The ability to mute a call (by pressing both volume buttons simultaneously) is a useful touch. Voice dialing and call answering will function without having to unlock the keypad of the phone which is also a sensible feature.
The drawbacks are only two, from my perspective;

The power switch is in a poor position and cannot be pressed with the unit in your ear. This means that you don't necessarily get the headset in your ear in time to hear the tones that tell you that it has successfully connected with your phone.

The other is purely cosmetic. This is one of the most ugly headsets that I have seen! Surely a little bit more thought in the injection moulded plastics division wouldn't have cost that much!

This headset represents excellent value for money, is easy to use and offers good functionality. It's just not a fashion statement!