Customer reviews

Price:£2.29+ Free shipping

on 24 June 2013
Good set of adaptors and useful for when you wish to use sockets etc with say a portable battery operated drill. This is often termed a nut driver or nut spinner.

They seem to be quite solid but I imagine that because the shanks are reduced then when using the larger ones and thus with larger sockets then maybe a measure of caution should be applied.

The 1/4 inch one should work well as generally 1/4 inch drive sockets are smaller and not used for those 'tougher duty' jobs.

I purchased these for the 1/4 inch size and will use them 'manually' via a ratchet screwdriver and socket but also in much the same way via a battery drive to spin nuts down quickly.

Actually, I was surprised that such 'devices' adaptors existed - so well pleased about that.

Excellent prompt dispatch and delivery via the supplier.
on 20 March 2017
Arrived promptly and the packaging was adequate for the product. These items all fit where the should . The ball and spring arrangement on the square drive is strong enough hold the sockets but they separate easily enough. I bought these to increase the flexibility of a cordless drill/driver I have. I already have a couple of sets of square drive sockets and now I have the means to use them with the drill/driver combo.
on 9 November 2016
These are so brilliant as I can use these adapters with my Makita 10.8v impact driver and work on my car and other tasks and be much more productive. I need to remind myself and others to wear eye protection goggles as they could shatter when used and under certain circumstances! Better be safe than sorry.
on 2 February 2014
Are they as good as Milwaukee or DeWalt adaptors? I don't know. But these are well made, fit both my 20 year old sockets and my new 895 impact driver, come complete as a set and are keenly priced. Very happy with the quality, they are great value and its easy for me to recommend them.
on 22 June 2017
brilliant product for the price
on 23 May 2017
Excellent value & as described
on 18 July 2017
well worth the money
on 9 July 2013
Bought these so I could use my cordless drill to loosen/tighten nuts and bolts when working on my car. So far they've been durable and have saved me a lot of time. Use the adaptors on a drill once you have loosened the nut/bolt to drive them off saving time and your wrists!
on 28 May 2017