on 19 December 2011
This product claims to be a genuine Sony Ericsson battery, but there is no hologram, and the font on the logo is different.

It also hasn't held any charge in 4 hours of charging. If it wern't for the flashing LED telling me it isn't charging i'd think i'd just bought a lump of sawdust in a white packet.
on 20 October 2011
i bought this item and the first battery i received worked while it was charged and when i put it on charge it charged to 50% and then started to discharge down to 1% and my phone turned off, i was sent out a second battery and it did the same thing. i know its not my phone because since then i bought one for a lil bit more from a phone shop near me and it charges fine ... think wouldnt you rather pay more for a garentee than pay less and have to pay postage to send an item back before you get a refund
on 1 November 2011
I bought this item after reading the reviews, some of which were good, some bad. The battery arrived quickly in the post but would not take a charge and has never worked. This is the second time i've bought moble phone batteries from Amazon that have been terrible, my advice to anyone would be make sure they are genuine, as in my expierence cheaper copies are a waste of money.
on 26 September 2012
Genuine Sony Ericsson BST-41 Battery late delivery due to being lostin transit after leaving 1 star reveiw I receved emaail received a replacement free of charge which I received shortly after it works ok as yet unable to say how long the battery will run for other wise it seems ok
on 5 August 2011
I had received the product within 2 days. However, it turned out to be faulty. I have returned the product and after some emails I still do not have a replacement battery!!!
on 23 July 2012
I hastily purchased this product due to it's price but as it doesn't hold any charge whatsoever despite being plugged into the mains, it is totally useless.
I gave 2 stars for cheapness but be warned.
on 12 June 2012
Purchased this battery for use in my mobile phone as I had to keep charging very frequently. Battery did not work in my mobile phone - so useless
on 7 August 2012
Well, it is exactly as it says it is: a new battery that fits perfectly and works perfectly in my Xperia X10. Battery life is back as it used to be in the good old days. So, just a couple of quid and my phone has a new lease of life.

So, if you are thinking of upgrading / replacing your prhone just because the battery doesn't last very long, then this is a very cheap alternative and I can recommend both the product and the seller.
on 19 November 2013
The battery label was put on in such a way as the positive and negative terminals were reversed...the phone will not power up now, and as it was a repair for a friend, I will have to replace the phone. I accept that it was a genuine manufacturing error, but I still have to replace the phone . It would have been a simple repair if all had gone as planned, Amazon did refund the purchase price of the battery...
on 18 January 2013
What can I say about a battery? This one works. It does what it says it will. It was easy to fit and from this company it arrived when they said it would. No problems at all. I was so relieved. The first one I sent for from another company never arrived and I was kept waiting for a replacement order which never arrived either. I asked for my money back and got it. Thank goodness I bought from Amazon.