on 29 April 2017
I wasn't ever ever going to buy this, especially coming across the updated version and hating it, only my little one really likes the pouring sound on it, so we used some of her Christmas money to get it and I'm pleasantly surprised, and wonder why they had to update it, because this version is so much better! The voice isn't nearly so annoying, nor as loud, the teapot stands up, it doesn't roll about, the cakes are really heaps nicer, the whole look of the thing is much more attractive. I still think it's pretty limited for the money, my daughter has another musical tea set which cost the same and which does twice as much, but it's quite a cute thing, and that pour certainly makes you thirsty! And, the thing she likes, in one mode it will pour out without saying anything. Perfect for dolls' tea parties.
on 21 January 2017
Adorable toy. I bought it for my 14 month old son as he likes playing with cups. He loves the whole set. There is so much fun you can have with it: the water pouring sound when you tilt the tea pot is great; the cake plate is a very basic shape sorter/jigsaw - nice way for the little ones to grasp the idea easily; the cake are a good size to put inside the pot or cups; etc. There is a lot more play than I imagined when we ordered this. My only compliant is that it's pink. Boys like to cook too! Would be lovely in red or yellow.
on 24 May 2017
This was a Birthday present for my one-year old and she does really like it. Unfortunately the item I received is the new version, rather than the version pictured. I had purposely chosen this listing as it was the older version I wanted (I think it's much nicer than the updated one) and I actually paid extra to get this so really disappointed not to receive the version I ordered.
on 7 June 2017
Really great my daughter please with it for hours and loved to take it in the bath
on 28 June 2017
My Gt/Granddaughter loves this set.
on 20 June 2017
My toddler loves it.
on 23 April 2014
She loves it!
2 year old girl played with this for hours.
Reasonable quality and price!
We payed extra for the gift wrap... Well worth the money.
on 21 May 2017
Excellent. Bought for my granddaughter at 6 months and she still plays with it now she is coming up for 2
on 13 August 2013
My daughter loves this tea set, the little songs are lovely and easy for toddlers to understand. I love that it incorporates number and shape skills into lots of fun.
on 17 August 2017
Bought his for my niece, she absolutely loves it!