Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 27 March 2015
Enjoyed the second season of 'The Fall Guy' but have to say not on par with the first, the stories were not as strong as the first.
on the positive note the annoying commentary 'Colt Seavers' gives at the beginning of each episode saying who he is and what he does etc has now thank god ....GONE!
But its always good seeing 'Heather Thomas' on screen each episode good or not!
Recommended if your fan of the show!
on 30 July 2017
This dvd box set is good. All the disc are fine.are I need now is season 3,4, 5. Apart from that its fine. Thank
on 23 July 2017
Really good classic boxset of dvds.
on 19 June 2017
Good if you like series.
on 7 March 2017
Unable to watch video
as it came from the UK
And wiill not play on
American made players.

Did not know this at
time of purchase.
on 7 July 2017
This takes me back. Great entertaining tv. Made me feel young again.
on 2 March 2009
As fun as I remembered. Fall Guy gets better as the seasons go along. I'm from Canada so that means region one on this side of the pond, but nothing a region free dvd player can't fix. Loved the packaging, better than the packaging from season one that I bought in my own country. Too bad Fox didn't release season two in North America. Can't wait for seasons 3,4,and 5. Love that show and Lee Majors.
on 6 May 2016
brillant
on 18 August 2017
I love this series so much. I hope one day we can get all the seasons!!!
on 10 March 2009
Well, Fox has done it again with the release of season 2 of Lee Majors' hit series. The Fall Guy and The Six Million Dollar Man are my two favorite Lee Majors series. The Big Valley is also worth catching.
However, I'm here to review these DVDs. Excellent menus, great picture and sound quality, nice packaging as well. All 22 season two episodes are included and a great line-up of guest stars make for a very entertaining
show indeed.
If you don't already own season one, grab it as well.