Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 19 October 2017
I'm a big fan of Sambucol. I take bottle over two days as soon as I start to feel a cold coming on and it shortens the length of the cold. I have a weak immune system and pick up colds easily and this stuff really helps.
O.K
on 5 May 2014
The delivery of Sambucol arrived quickly. Very good packaging. It is exactly as I expected. Sambucol has helped my immune system recover from a bad bout of the flu.
on 19 October 2017
Great product to help with colds and delivery time prompt
on 16 June 2017
Does what it says if you read instructions...
on 17 April 2017
great product
on 6 December 2011
I have used Sambucol before, but find it bloody expensive to buy - for such a small amount. I bought it off amazon because it was cheaper than a high street dhop. I have been/am surrounded by coughs and colds, and am so far absolutely fine. I have been taking a mouthful of Sambucol once - twice a day.
on 22 November 2011
I swear by this stuff, and I am always recommending it! I use it every year, autumn and winter, and whenever I feel 'illness' coming on! You should take 10ml 4 times a day, which I only do when I'm unwell or if I get a cold, and in my experience, it shortens the cold by half! On a typical day though, I use 10ml once a day...

My only gripe is that the bottles are too small (120ml), and I wish they were bigger, as it can get expensive when the whole family is using it! Oh, and I also find it very sweet (I dont have a sweet tooth!)
on 4 May 2017
Great.
on 16 February 2013
The whole family take this and we have noticed that we don't get as many colds and if we do they don't last as long.
Added benefit is having it on amazon subscription so we never run out.