Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 6 November 2010
Hi this trolley is great, the wheels do indeed help with going up and down steps. the only thing i would like to see are rubber on the wheels as they donk half clank as you go along. I would reccomend the trolley.
on 4 April 2011
I am seventy seven years old and live on the second floor, thirty steps up. I bought the multi-wheeled trolley to help me to carry up my shopping more easily than in my existing trolley. In fact it was no easier; the same amount of effort was required to get from step to step.

That said, it is an excellent trolley. The handle proved to be the right size for me who am 5feet ii inches. One of the side pockets has the unexpected benefit in that it can hold my walking stick (upside down) when I am pushing the supermarket trolley as well.

The one drawback is that the flap at the top is too small to cover the mouth when the bag is full of groceries.

I continue to use the multi-wheel as it suits my needs but it is not great as a stair-climber
on 2 February 2010
This trolley does the job. It is light and holds a lot of shopping.
At this price it is good value,and much better than carrier bags.
on 21 July 2013
My mum wanted another new trolley for shopping, she has got through 2 in the last 6 months! so this one looked the business, she loves it and so far so good. It's sturdy, trendy and roomy, handles kerbs with ease, has a few good sized pockets too. It's great.
on 12 August 2011
I got one of these trolleys as I am visually impaired and plastic bags plus cane plus having to concentrate on where I am going is very very hard going when I have no sight what so ever. I found it quite easy pulling the trolley along with the left hand with my cane in the right hand. I could only give it 3 stars though, as first, the frame snapped in two, but was repaired and also reinforced with these big metal brackets holding it all together. Now, the shopping bag itself has warn right through, leaving a huge rip in the bottom, but no amount of Google searching has found a replacement. I am wondering if anyone can help me out now I can't use my trolley?
on 8 May 2013
This stair / pavement climbing trolley is a godsend. Shopping has never been easier. The 3 pockets are perfect for purses and small purchases. The main space can carry an amazing amount of goods. Reccomend this to anyone who shops till they drop and those who merely need help with carrying shopping.
on 17 April 2011
Very clever useful product.. copes with steps into house easily no effort from us..I wanted to know it would cope and it did
on 7 April 2015
Several years ago I badly smashed up my right wrist in a fall. I saw this trolley on one of the tv Bid channels and found it to be ideal as it took the medical profession 3 years to come up with an operation to give me back mobility in that wrist.
There are several pockets on this trolley allowing for managing all my bits and pieces, keeping my purse in one, for example, and my phone in another - the important stuff! The three wheeled arrangement was also handy as I could drag it up onto buses or over steps.
When I decided to take the bus into town to shop instead of always the car and needed a new trolley I immediately searched for this replacement in Amazon.
on 17 January 2014
Good value for money and delivered on time. Very handy to keep in the car and takes a surprising amount of shopping. A good buy as far as I am concerned.
on 16 April 2015
Lovely shopping trolley as far as one can be described as "Lovely. Like all the pockets on it. One of reasons it was chosen.At moment need it as, for medical reasons husband is not allowed to drive. Been carrying shopping from village. Always heavy no matter how little we buy, This item is most definitely needed.Great quality.