Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

on 3 April 2009
I bought this headset since it provides a fantastic noise reduction capability and will pair with two phones "at the same time". basically that means whichever phone rings it'll pick it up and you can ring out on either phone.

In order to provide a good quality outgoing voice quality it seems to have to be lodged into the ear rather like an earplug. Motorola have provided a range of different sized fittings to suit different ears, but none of them fits particularly comfortably. They need to redesign this item with a more pliable gel based fitting, otherwise some people just won't be able to use this headset. It's difficult to check this when buying since sticking something in your ear kind of makes it unusable by anybody else.

After buying it I found an American review which concurred exactly with my experience. Silly design flaw on an otherwise great product.

I originally rated it 2 stars, but now think it might be worth 3. Amazon's site won't let me change it however!
on 22 May 2010
I recently purchased a Motorola H15 bluetooth headset from Harrow Electronics. I was surprised to find a label on the product box stating, 'For In-store Demonstration only.' I presume that Harrow Electronics sent a used or at least not a new product, which could explain why the headset is not as effective as most of the reviews have claimed. For example, many times, it does not automatically connect to my phone and I have to manually set it up although I have paired both items! Having dual microphones, I was surprised to notice that on many occasions, the people I called could barely hear me! So all in all, either the headset I received was the one in a million faulty one or it actually happens to be a demo-only product! Either way, I wont be buying from Harrow Electronics again!
on 4 November 2010
It sometimes takes calls, but that's about it. It wouldn't stay in my ear, it doesn't always connect to my phone - usually needs a 20 min warm up - not great for receiving calls on the go!
Sometimes the battery lasts days, other times hours both on a full charge.
This thing has a mind of its own!
on 3 September 2009
seller was excellent and device arrived on time. the product looks good on me but that's about all it does.. the device is very very poor not as good as i thought it would be.. every time i go downstairs and leave my phone upstairs it makes crackling noises hence i have to have my phone with me all the time. Another issue is the quality on the other side, people are always complain that they cant hear me, this is soo bad that i have to turn it off and us my headset instead ..i shall be contacting motorola very soon..i should have bought a cheaper one to get the same quality
on 20 September 2009
I purchased the H15 after having problems with my H780 which people kept telling me they couldn't hear me or that I kept fading in and out. The H15 is worse, I use the headsets in the car mainly and i'm guessing that its because of the noise cancelling or 'Crystal Talk' but people just can't hear me, at lease on the H780 I could switch it off, the H15 doesn't give me the choice.

If you are thinking about using one in the car, think of a different option.
on 24 December 2009
I purchased this item for part of my wife's christmas as i already have one of these headsets myself and i have a very high opinion of this product. My one and only critiscism is the flimsy earhook. I tried putting my headset on whilst using one hand and it snapped. I thoroughly reccommend this product to anyone considering the purchase of a universal headset.