Customer reviews

Price:£12.00 - £57.51

on 8 March 2017
Bought for my girlfriend and it fits her nicely. However it is quite tight on me (6 foot, 44 inch chest) so i bought a different one. She loves it and barely notices its on when she wears it.
on 16 December 2008
Very easy to use lightweight and comfortable, I barely notice I have this on. All Nathan reflective products are designed to be seen from 1200 feet which is apparently the distance someone in a car travelling at 60mph needs to see if they are going to take avoiding action.

Would absolutely not recommend Simply Run, they didn't have stock, charged my card anyway and were terrible at keeping in touch, never once contacting me unless I e-mailed or phoned them.
on 3 February 2010
If you want a thumbs up for this vest from a runner with 30 years of experience of marathon and triathlon training/racing under his belt then look no further. The Nathan Streak Vest is as good as it gets for reflective kit and I can't quite understand why the other folks here didn't get on with it! It doesn't need to reach the waist; the point is that you're visible to other road users- which this vest ensures. As for sizing, I'm 10st 10, 5'8 and you could say on the slim side. It fits perfectly, arrived within 2 days and I'll be wearing it later tonight for a training session. Go run!
on 27 June 2017
It's a simple tool but works exactly as advertised and feels sturdy and well built best invention ever Positively enchanting. Very highly recommended! The seller offers a great service. She helped me a lot. The product is very good. it's cheap. Totally worth it. Perfect condition,
on 16 February 2012
easy to wear but could be a little longer. The impression occured that the vest on a sportsbike is a little to short. The great advantage is that it is easy tho put away.
on 5 October 2009
I wasn't given any size option when I ordered this vest and therefore assumed that it was a one size fits all, adjustable item. However, when I received it I discovered that definitely wasn't the case and it was way too big for me with hardly any potential for adjustment.

As I really needed to train in the evenings because I had a race coming up, I had to just use it anyway, but as it was so big it was really uncomfortable to run in, so I think I'm going to have to try and do some homemade adjustments!

I think the sellers should make it clear that this vest is definitely not a one size fits all item and state what the actual size is / that it will not be suitable for most women runners.
on 11 September 2013
Great in summer, you can berly feel it is there. High Viz, when I am not wearing it, I secure it to my backpack as it is very versatile. I love the addtion of the little plastic holder for medical info adn next of kin contact.
on 12 May 2015
its ok , the biggest size was too small for me and it doesnt seem to pack the punch i wanted , bit fiddley to put on too but v lightweight
on 6 March 2014
Very comfortable to wear, I have used for running and cycling. Lightweight and easy to put on over clothing. Would recommend.
on 8 April 2014
A very good light weight and visible vest, so important when running or cycling to be seen in at night