Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

"Begin The Beguine" is another brilliant collection from international singer Julio Iglesias. (Real Madrid's loss was the musical world's gain!!)
Although all but 1 of the songs are sung in either Spanish or French, they are popular songs that you will recognise and the lack of English language will not spoil your enjoyment of these lovely songs in any way. There is a mix of tempos that are easy on the ear and make for a very pleasurable listening experience.
on 18 July 2017
on 16 May 2016
I used to have this on an LP record and now I have it on a CD which I may add has not lost any of its' allure for me.
on 22 February 2016
Typical Iglesias, nice easy lisyening
on 12 April 2017
Love this CD
on 14 December 2015
This was everything that I expected of it. Good quality performance from a great artist.
on 24 March 2011
Buyers,
very good to play and experience the quality of the cd, had many cd,s lately and this is one of my favorite plays, some artists should be on your playlist as this one does ,lifts the grey day to a esult of smiles and happy times , a must in your collection.
regards Ken
on 1 November 2009
Heard this CD whilst visiting and on finding out title couldn't wait to order. Fantastic double CD one in English and one in Spanish. A must for all you romantic music lovers.
on 23 June 2007
I love this album! Reminds me of my childhood! My mum used to love it..and now so do i... Timeless..xx
on 1 May 2010
I inherited a stack of Julio's albums on cassette but this was by far the best (almost a "Best Of") and I chose to replace it with the CD version.