Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 20 November 2000
I have listened to a wide variety of spanish music ranging from el tri and mana to estopa and this band is by far the best of all. I have all four of their albums and have been a fan of theirs from the start. The album covers a wide range of issues, for example bull fighting, drugs and governmental issues, which may at first sound boring, but the way that the lyrics are combined with the tune, makes this album enjoyable to listen to. The music falls under the category of ska and rock, although the albums that have followed have taken on different styles. I recommend this album to everyone interested in spanish music and its culture and I guarentee it will be a good buy.
on 5 June 2000
I bought this C.D in Barcelona after hearing all the popular songs as Gato Lopez and Cannabis being aired on all the radio stations and clubs. It is their first album and it is one of the best rock albums I have heard. It is all in Spanish but the words are written inside the sleeve. The pictures are great and they also seem to be really down to earth and friendly. I would definately recommend this album to any rockers out there. I have also listened to their second album and this one is a lot better. The tunes are more upbeat and heve more meaning.
on 19 November 2003
I first came across Ska-P when I saw them live at the San Fermin Bull-running festival in Pamplona. Their energetic performance was one of the highlights of the festival and so I went and bought this, their first album. At that time I didn't speak a word of Spanish and didn't have much idea about Spanish life and culture. However, through listening to their music I started to pick up some Spanish and it also gave me an insight into Spanish culture. I now have a couple of other Ska-P albums but this one is without doubt the best of the bunch! If you like Spanish music or simply want to indulge yourself into Spanish culture without having to go to Spain, then buy this CD!
on 23 January 2015
One of the best
on 5 July 2001
As a devote listener of spanish music, i was eagerly awaiting some music which was said to me at the time to be quite similar to other popular spainsh rock bands. Although some of the guitars seem reminiscent of el tri and mana, the music seems at a stage where its almost too experimental to be good, and despite their best efforts, theyre lagging far behind any half-decent spainsh music.