on 10 October 2016
Bought a new PC at the end of August, 2016. And needed a solution to work with my situation of using a ventilated desk draw & new bottom mounted power supply case. Having previously come from a top mounted, Cooler Master Elite 310, mid case that suited my needs perfectly. Here is my experience & thoughts on the product...

Contents:
1x Main stand
4x wheels (2 have brakes).

Case i'm using: In Win 503
Form factor: Mid tower
Weight: 5.9 kg
Case dimensions: 210 x 440 x 472.5 (WxHxD mm)

Likes:
+Raises my PC up to a perfect clearance height for my situation (roughly 4"/11cm from the floor).
+Plenty of space underneath the case for ventilation/airflow of the bottom mounted PSU.
+Keeps my PC further from the floor & relatively cleaner.
+Easy to assemble, just socket the wheels into the base & your good to go.
+Simplistic, looks nice, clean & neat in appearance.

Considerations:
-Build quality is reasonably good. Solid, hard plastic material. Should hold up well enough, unless your constantly tinkering with it.
-Fits snugly around the case, but, the stand doesn't lock to the size of your case, so be careful if moving it around.

In conclusion, i was concerned about finding a solution to suit my ventilation needs. However this Ex-Pro black Computer Stand has put my mind at rest, and worked out nicely. It's a simple design & for £16 is a fair price for what it delivers. Recommended.
on 28 November 2015
Great way to get your PC up off the ground, which is important for helping to keep dust out. Won't do much on its own, but in combination with filtered intakes and a properly balanced fan layout, it will eliminate most of the dust that gets into the computer and eventually clogs up heatsink fins and generally look ugly; making cleaning easier and required less frequently.

Also comes with the benefit of making a large tower easier to move around, which is convenient if you happen to need to move it around or access the rear I/O frequently.
on 31 July 2014
Delivery was swift and the product arrived well packaged. The assembly was easy. I have a mid-sized tower with a beefy power supply which is pretty heavy and it is fine on this though it took a few adjustments to get it properly balanced so that it didn't move about as I moved the stand. I wouldn't recommend putting a larger tower on this, but for my needs it's good. It is a bit chunky and plasticky looking, but it does the job it designed to do, which is get my tower off the carpet.
on 11 December 2016
My new Desktop PC has a rather large case and my old stand was too small. I decided to give this one a try. Minimal assembly with wheels etc that just push in. Set up the stand, insert PC, adjust the side pieces to fit,push into place, lock the wheels. Job Done!! It raises the PC off of the ground nicely and the wheels lock to prevent movement. My PC is quite heavy and it copes with that issue without bending! Good item with a good delivery service as well. It suits me!!
on 10 December 2014
Just the job. Sits under my desk. easy to move and unobtrusive. Now have loads of space on my desk.
on 31 July 2014
Exactly what I wanted, sturdy, easy to move your tower around
on 24 March 2015