on 4 October 2008
I ordered these cups and had them delivered to friends as a gift. When I visited them recently I was disappointed to find they had received Senseo cups but not the design in the picture. I would not have chosen those that were sent - I thought they were awful. You don't expect to order one thing and receive something different. By the time I saw what had happened it was too late to return them. My friends graciously thanked me for the gift - but I was angry at the substitution.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 November 2014
I bought these to replace my 2 previous Senseo cups which had become badly clouded due to endless dishwasher episodes.
These are half the size of the originals - so check capacity before you buy. I didn't and now have 4 cups that I won't use all that often!
They will be nice for the odd espresso, though, so I'll hold on to them and try and find the larger ones.
They are really nice and smooth and actually quite elegant looking when filled, so no complaints.
on 30 April 2014
We inherited our Senseo machine from my nephew (who won a very expensive coffee machine in a raffle!). However, he kept the cups and I had no idea these cups were available until he served our coffee in them over Easter - I could hardly put them in my handbag and make off with them so now we have our own set and they are perfect. Just the right the right size for the machine-made coffee and such a useful size I use them for instant coffee too.
on 10 August 2013
Having taken the plunge to buy a special coffee machine I was pleased to find that there were matching cups for it. Wasn't too pleased with the fact that I could only get them from Germany suppliers and had to pay almost as much for the postage as for the cups but that is Philips fault for not properly supporting the Senseo brand in the UK rather than the fault of the Germany suppliers
on 29 June 2014
Bought these to use with my Senseo coffee machine. Because they are custom made to suit their machines they are the perfect size. Shame they (or at least 2) were not included with the machine which for me was a gift.
on 23 November 2013
Do Designer Cups add to the flavour? I think so, as i found the shape 'flavoursome' too. Nice and neat curve, a sensual experience with coffee added!
on 19 November 2013
lovely looking cups goes well with our senseo machine has given it the finishing touch and retains the heat well would reccomend these
on 2 January 2013
The perfect size and shape for the Philips Senseo Coffee Machine,as used to be supplied with it. I have recently purchased
a new Red one,but no cups in the box,so had to buy separately.very good value for money .
on 13 February 2014
These are so nice, make my Senseo coffee taste even better if that is possible. Lovely to see the layers of coffee.
on 14 February 2014
Bought as a present. He was very pleased, even send a video of his cup of coffee in new sensei glass cup.