Customer reviews

on 10 February 2013
Brought 2 of these for X-Mas presents. They arrived within 2 days and came in a nice box. Would buy again.
on 26 September 2012
Having now used each of the knives I can say that they are excellent value - sturdy and sharp - and each one perfectly well-made.
on 12 January 2012
Delivery was quick only a few days over the Xmas period.
I brought this for my dad for Xmas he was very please. The knives worked well on the board.

A good buy.
on 27 December 2011
This was a present for our son-in-law and he used it on the afternoon of Christmas Day. He said he was very pleased with it.
on 20 October 2014
Very poor quality and not well made at all. Disappointing. I don't shop in pound shops, but this is the sort of knife set I'd expect to find in one. The wooden board is actually pretty decent and happy with that, but the finish and quality of knives is very bad and not as in photos on this site.
on 1 November 2013
This cheeseboard set is excellent value for money. It was purchased as a gift. It looks good and arrived well packaged in bubble wrap and before the estimated time. Will probably get another one for myself.
on 16 May 2013
I was very pleased when my cheeseboard arrived. It's looks good, though I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet as I have bought it to stay in our motorhome to use on holidays. I was influenced by other people's reviews so I am sure I won't be disappointed. An excellent price, as always from Amazon
on 8 February 2013
We purchased this as a Christmas present. The quality was excellent especially for the price it was on offer. I am sure there are sturdier knives out there but for the money we spent, it exceeded our expectation and the people who got it for said it is a great set to have.
on 13 January 2014
Purchased as part of a secret Santa present, excellent value for money paid no more than £10 for it and would advise on buying this in future, I purchased this during the black Friday deals but would advise it is not worth anymore than £15.00
on 18 September 2013
I ordered four of these boards as presents. They were delivered promptly and were securely packed and well protected. They look very good and are a real bargain at the price they are offered for. I don't think they could be bettered.