Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 3 March 2016
Much smaller than expected but works ok. Have only given 4 stars because I don't like the patterned dial and the ringer sounds muffled. I have an old Bakelite phone and the ringer on that one is still fantastic
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 14 January 2017
Love love this phone get loads of comments that nostalgic feeling reminds me of my beloved grandads and when it rings its just best sound.
If I had to make one comment rotary dial dont like the flower design really but not a big issue at all hoping over time and wear it dull done shine of metal and not be as noticeable wouldnt change my purchase at all lovely item.
on 16 May 2016
I love this phone -- great sounding ring. When it arrives it does have a cord to connect to a live line --- I read a few reviews that said it didn't and purchased an extra one. They send it with everything it needs to go. When i first used it i used the dial all the way round as with normal phones of this style --- however - make sure you twirl the buttons right the way round and press the metal piece saying 'redial' which also has a handy finer curve cut out of it-- it will make a beep noise to signal it's registered the number you have dialled and you need to do it for each number. Perhaps obvious to many, but took my husband and I a while to realise ha! Love it though, nice cord, heavy, great sound, fast delivery --- a great shout!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 November 2015
A little bit plasticy, but I love it. Doesn't quite feel like they did when I was growing up in the 80's, but maybe I'm just remembering them as being more robust than they were. Certainly it's a quirky, fun addition to my man-cave.
on 24 August 2013
The phone looks great and is a nice weight. The ring is a nice old fashioned one two. The speaker phone function broke after about a week and something about this phone messes with my internet signal...everytime I plug it in, the internet disconnects...perhaps not immediately, but it definitely does.
on 12 March 2016
I absolutely love this phone, I had been searching for ages and am glad I found this one. I love the rotary dial that works as a push button phone, no issues in using an automated service at all. When the phone rings it sounds fab!
on 10 February 2018
The phone wouldn't dial out. Sent back
on 17 June 2017
This is a really stylish phone, I love the vintage look and the old-fashioned dialler.
on 19 May 2015
Phone is perfect! big hit with my guests. It rings and looks like and original phone. Even many oldies thought I had an original one and it has the added bonus of working as any modern phone which is handy for telephone banking and other phone services. Really recommend the product!
on 3 December 2015
Seems to be a well made product with everything working just as should. The phone feels solid (not the light weight product I was afraid it might be) and in terms of overall appearance it looks great. The one thing I would change is the ornate patterning on the dial but perhaps some of these 1930s/1940s style phones did have this patterning on their dials and it's all part of its authentic look?