Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 26 September 2000
Throughout the decade of the nineties M- People grew into one of Britain's biggest dance bands and this album proves just what an electrifying and influential band they are as it includes some of the most memorable dance songs of the past decade. The band has an amazing chemistry combining infectious dance grooves with catchy lyrics and the powerful vocals of Heather Small. Overall the album is great and highlights the best moments of what has been a highly successful career so far. Although the band's style is not the banging house music you would hear in the clubs, it's slightly more laid back and is really a mix of dance and pop. The album includes upbeat numbers such as "Moving On Up", "How Can I Love You More", "One Night In Heaven" and Itchycoo Park" as well as slower tracks like "Search For The Hero" and a brilliant cover of the Doobie Brothers classic "What A Fool Believes". Overall it's a great album showcasing some of the best dance music of the last ten years and the great part is that you don't even have to be a clubber to enjoy this one.
on 23 January 2014
Always liked the album and the different beats as well as the vocal strength of young Ms Smalls she is fantastic, however wasnt allowed it in the house, got seperated, play it all through my home with 16 speakers, brilliant
on 17 July 2013
Great cd very happy loved getting some tunes back havent heard for awhile was treat for myself so very hapoy
on 15 February 2014
I still have most of their C/Ds. it makes one wonder where, and what they do now?
Mr. L. F. Ellis
on 17 October 2010
I lost my original and bought this at what I thought was a very good price.
Great Music.
on 6 March 2013
I always felt that M-People were underrated at their peak times. This is superb "chill-out" music; whether played in the car as one returns from work or; over a refreshing drink at home with the feet up! I have discovered (mainly through trials!) that it is extremely important to have some of "my time" within each and every day. (Part of my remit is that of Hon. Consultant Neurologist). I own a varied collection of suitable music of this sort, which helps greatly.
on 30 January 2014
I have rated this CD with five stars and would recommend anyone to purchase this CD it says everything in its title the best so to all customers that like M people please purchase this Cd.
on 5 May 2014
I had a copy of this CD years ago but lost half an extensive record collection 10 years ago when I divorced and was delighted to find I could replace ome much loved music by using Amazon
on 24 May 2013
FANTASTIC CD, REMINDS ME OF YEARS A GO WHEN I USE TO GO TO
DISCOS. NICE TO PLAY THE OLD MEMORIES, USUALLY LISTEN TO THIS
IN MY CAR. SO FUNKY AND GOOD TO SING ALONG TOO.
on 18 March 2016
Went to see her city. Hall in hull brilliant as good as the cd 💿 when this. Cd 💿 came it was in good condition well packed. And the case perfect.