1,201
Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£6.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 16 July 2014
Reason for buying:
I decided to order this product because I wanted to experience the numerous positive health benefits that a significant amount of people had experienced worldwide.

Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Alkalises the body from an acidic pH to an alkaline pH
- Relieves symptoms of allergies
- Has Anti viral, Anti Bacterial, Anti Fungal properties
- Treats wounds
- Aids the digestive system
- Cleanses Skin and Hair
- Eliminates water retention
- Contains 90 different nutrients, minerals and vitamins (Fiber, potassium, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 etc)
- Aids weight loss by stimulating liver enzymes to release energy from fats and carbohydrates

Research:
Having conducted a significant amount of research into Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) from a number of reliable sources, I came up with a very specific requirements list that had to be fully met:
- Organic
- Raw
- Unpasteurised
- Mother
- Established and Experienced Manufacturer

Dosage:
I started using this product 3 times a day for 7 days by adding a tea spoon (5ml) into a 350ml glass of water and mixing thoroughly, and drinking with a straw (see 'Straw and Mouth Rinsing' section below).
I then upped the dose to 10ml, X3 a day for a further 7 days before increasing it to 1 Table spoon (15ml), X3 a day and staying at that dosage permanently. Starting at a low dosage and working up slowly avoids any negative detox symptoms that you might experience. I take it 30 mins before each main meal (breakfast, lunch and supper).

Straw and Mouth Rinsing:
Why a straw?, well if want to keep your tooth enamel then I would use a straw because it's very acidic outside the body but very alkaline after it has been digested and processed internally by your body. I would also recommend rinsing your mouth with water several times immediately after swallowing it.

Health benefits
After taking this product for 30 days, I can honestly say that I look a lot better and feel a lot better. I am defiantly happier. More specifically, I have lost weight, my stomach bloating problem has been reduced, my skin looks a lot cleaner and clearer and I seem to have more energy and vitality. I am not so tired in the morning.

Value:
This product has a price tag that will make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up, however when you consider the Quality Of the Product and it's Health Benefits that you get from this product, it does not seem that expensive.

Mother:
If you are thinking about buying Apple Cider Vinegar for the first time, it's worth noting that the 'mother' (floating cloud particles) is where you find 95% of the health benefits. There is a small amount present in each bottle but if you wanted to increase the amount of mother by letting it grow then leave it out in the sun (You will have to do this a significant amount of times if you want significant growth). If you don't want the 'mother' to grow then store it in a cool dark cupboard.

Expiry Date:
As far as expiry dates go, there is no expiry date on the product because it matures with age.

Negatives:
The only Negative that I could identify was that in order to fully experience it's many health properties, you have to drink the 'Mother' which is very 'Slimy'.In order to avoid the sensation of slime slipping down your throat, I cut it up very gently with a sharp scissors into small pieces which makes it a lot more drinkable.

Product comparison:
Braggs main rival is Bobby's Apple Cider Vinegar, which make a very similar product, which I have tried. I found it to taste exactly the same and I had exactly the same health benefits. The only difference between the 2 is the price, which has a tendency to fluctuate. I usually buy whichever one is the cheapest at the time because I rate then both very highly.

Summary:
A high quality natural product that offers a significant amount of health benefits. If used incorrectly it can erode your tooth enamel.
1515 comments| 430 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 January 2016
Drinking apple cider vinegar daily is believed to have numerous health benefits such as lowering blood sugar, supporting weight loss, preventing indigestion and boosting energy. It can also be used as a toner to clear blemishes and acne or to get rid of dandruff. It also proved to be successful to alleviate cold symptoms. Apple cider vinegar with 'mother' is particularly beneficial for your health as it contains proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria. I always mix 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar with a glass of warm water (I like to add a splash of lemon juice and a teaspoon of organic honey) and drink it first thing in the morning. Since using apple cider vinegar I have been more energetic and haven't caught a cold for years! It also helped me with stomach problems and indigestion. I also use it a facial toner (mixed with water) from time to time to prevent breakouts. Apple cider vinegar has a number of uses not only for health but also around the house. And this particular brand is the best on the market. It's an organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the 'mother'. I highly recommend it!

Thank you for reading my review. I worked really hard to make it as helpful and informative as possible. All my reviews are based only on my own experience and are 100% true to my own opinions. I understand how important reviews are for Amazon shoppers to help them make an informed choice. If you found my review helpful in any way would you mind pressing 'Yes' button below? I'd be very grateful. If, however, my review is missing something instead of pressing a 'No' button please leave a comment or drop me an email and I'll be more than happy to help. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
0Comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 May 2016
This Braggs Organic ACV comes in a glass bottle. The 'nasty stuff' you see at the bottom of the bottle is called the mother and it is good stuff - your ACV has not gone bad, it has a shelf life of 5 years but is is safe to use after that. Great quality as expected from Braggs. The price is decent for almost a liter of this amazing liquid.

A bottle of this should be in every household in my opinion, it has so many uses that everyone can benefit from it. Here is a list of things I use it for, perhaps I can inspire you:

- Mixing with a clay mask
I make a mixture of water and ACV 1:1 and add my favorite bentonite clay, the Aztec Healing one. Using ACV instead of just water balances out the PH and makes the clay mask more potent.

- Enhancing the flavor of water
If you are bored of drinking plain water and want to enhance the taste and make a healthy drink.

- Adding a few drops to my guinea pigs' water
For taste & health, however can't add much so my guinea pigs don't get mouth sores.

- Face toner
Has to be diluted before use, do not use it on your face straight from the bottle. It restores skin's natural PH and improves skin appearance. Great for battling acne.

- Hair rinse
To make hair shiny and condition it.

You can also treat nail and toe fungal infections with it instead of buying expensive medicine.

... And more and more uses.

DO make sure you shake the bottle before every use to mix 'the mother' that has settled to the bottom of the bottle - it's the best part of ACV, full of nutrients.

Thank you for reading and if you find my review helpful, please let me know by clicking 'Yes' below. Also feel free to ask questions, I take only a few hours to reply.
22 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2014
have ordered this a few times , it is what it is , and does what it says , keeps me healthy and stops acid reflux
on 31 May 2015

Negatives:

Product comparison:

Summary:
on 8 February 2016
After reading up on the Apple Cider Vinegar detox drink, I decided to order this product so that I could experience the health benefits. Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for various things such as relieving acne and irritation, aiding weight loss, generating energy, suppressing hunger, and preventing fat accumulation.

I decided to use ACV as a detox drink to help me lose a bit of weight. The recipe for this is:

• 4 oz of water
• 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother, the chunks of stuff floating in the jar)
• 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)

I have been drinking this concoction 3 times a day for 9 days now and I have to say that I have already noticed benefits. My skin is glowing, I have a lot of energy and my bloating has reduced a little bit.

I truly believe this is a great product, so I will continue to drink it, even though it doesn't taste so good!
on 14 January 2016
This is a must product for my wife. she drinks this everyday to help with all sorts of reasons. In two weeks, she has lost 1 dress size, drinking the cider vinegar, 8 oz of distilled water sweetened with stevia or honey three times a day. It is truly remarkable
on 31 May 2012
My son read about this on the internet and asked if i could buy some as hes been suffering with acne hes been trying various things after about 3 days of using acv he noticed a vast improvement
on 27 July 2016
Ok, this is a difficult one to review because it is hard to drink the stuff.....even diluted, it's horrible. I am aware of all the positive long-term benefits (which is why I bought it) but I just can't get it down. Maybe I'm just a big woose lol.
Have edited this review as I didn't just want to give up on the stuff.
I have GERD which was one reason for buying ACV, apparently it can help with symptoms. So rather than dilute it, I just take it straight...it's rough..but followed swiftly by a glass of water, it's ok. It does really help with heartburn (surprisingly) and indigestion.
I was on PPI inhibitors which I wanted to stop due to negative reports on long term use. So after eliminating all trigger foods from my diet, I am now vastly improved and if I get a twinge, this seems to help. I will stick with it as its a natural alternative to medication.
on 25 October 2013
Anyone with ibs or acid reflux this stuff works, doesn't taste great but does the job. Take once or twice daily mix with water ..