on 11 April 2017
Gr8, Havent seen 1 of em, but since I've plugged it in I can smell less of the smell they carry.
I love the night light you can turn off independentely.
It's silent which helps as a previous version bought from a high street store that beeps/ teets constantly.
Perfect silent protection.
Seems good so far.
on 11 December 2015
Bought it for a handful of cockroaches which appeared in the bathroom.... We live next door to a restaurant. Got two of these one for upstairs and one down stairs. Plugged in and never saw another cockroach.
on 3 October 2016
I am not sure if works as I still have found spider in my living room.
on 3 April 2017
Can't say if this is working or not. Not felt any difference. Was hoping that it would stop me itching as allergic to house dust mites.
on 28 January 2014
I purchased this product as a deterrent to vermin. Although I hadn't had any problems I have a summer house in the garden and wanted to keep it vermin free, this simple device plugs in and sends out sound waves to deter an infestation. We haven't had any rodents so we've either been lucky or its doing its job. I guess we'll never know as I would take a chance and remove it.
on 19 March 2017
I wouldn't if I we're you. I've still have
Got little furry. cheese munchers. Coming in to my kitchen. Done three tonight by good old fashioned steel skull smashing trap. Best 3quid I spent.
on 3 April 2017
Does not help much with flies and bees in a conservatory
on 10 September 2017
I have been using this for 2 months waste of money and electricity does nothing i still.have mice infact more then before
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 May 2017
Complete waste of money. Says can take up to 2 weeks to work. Had it plugged in since delivered a month ago and still got mice. If anything worse than before and putting down bait and traps. The traps are being reset 2-6 a day and bait is all gone.
on 11 November 2017
Very good will buy again