Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Ceramic handle cistern lever
Price:£10.75+ Free shipping

on 21 April 2013
I thought for the price it would not be very good quality,very impressed.
I have recommend this site to my friends and family.
on 27 June 2012
Excellent product and service. Good price. Arrived on time just as predicted by company. Would recommend this company to family and friends. Keep up the good work.
on 27 September 2012
I was slightly concerned when I ordered this item for my elderly fathers toilet as it was so reasonable priced. Within 20 hours it had been delivered and I am absolutely delighted with the ceramic handle cistern lever, it looks just as good as one we paid 4 times as much for.

Fantastic quality for the price!
on 19 July 2012
Purchased to replace old handle. Fitted it myself, very easy and looks very nice as it match my light pulls.
on 29 January 2013
This cistern handle arrived promptly, and is well constructed. It was easy to fit, and does the job well. For reference, it protrudes further than the handle it replaced, so can obstruct the toilet seat when raised, so worth checking dimensions when ordering, if this is likely to be an issue. The white ceramic insert can be unscrewed if desired, and I have replaced mine with an antique pine insert (already in my possession) to match the toilet decor.
on 29 December 2012
Perfect item, really nice quality. Fits perfectly and looks smart: don't let the price fool you, I would have expected to pay twice or three times the price for that sort of quality. It even arrived very quickly!
on 9 October 2013
Doing what its suppose to do and reasonable quality for price and I wasn't expecting anything better. Cheap and simple.
on 30 July 2013
I looked at this having seen a similar one at eight times the price. I had a few reservations about the quality given how cheap it is in comparison but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. Really easy to fit and works a dream. Comes with all the parts that go inside the cistern and I can't fault the quality.
on 22 August 2013
The lever is ok but needed modifying so that the spindle was not loose in its plastic housing, the handle was actually loose after fitting it needs another washer between the chrome of the lever and the plastic fitting to tighten up the lever after fitting to the cistern.
on 10 December 2013
Bought this as my old one kept slipping inside so i had to pump it to flush....this replacement looks good but it still seems to be slipping and i still have to pump flush! so bought it to fix problem but problem still there.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse