Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 17 June 2013
arrived on time, as described, very happy with service.Used to have this albumn when it first came out and then got lost, so was good fathers day present and bring back some good memories :) Couldn't believe how much this was to buy on the high st - ouch!
would use seller again.
on 23 May 2014
Great to hear this again after so many years! CD arrived in excellent condition, exactly as described, and cheaper than chips. I won't say it hasn't dated - it's very much of its time, but great fun and beautifully produced. Now, where did I put those glow sticks?
on 20 August 2003
I am sorry people but you can not deny the excellence of this album. I am still listening to it now, it has many uses - when I am down it'll pick me up, if I need some overlay music for a home video I go to this album first, if I am down the gym pumping iron then this will keep me going til I drop. If an album is so versatile and can stand the test of time (let's face it, what percentage of your total collection do you still listen to regularly? - 5% ?) If it can pull out many emotions and can be enjoyed at any volume then it has to be a top album right?
what are you hesitating for?
on 13 January 2015
One of the most influential albums from IMO the most influential British Act in the past 20 years. These guys have shaped and influenced every decent electronic act around. Even over 15 years on this album just gets better and better. Pure Class
on 16 April 2016
I wish they would reissie all tcbs albums on vinyl i do listpn to wat i buy if iget a free dl like you mostly do on amazon then great but i buy vinyl cos it sounds more earthy rounded an even if its a digi recording its more natural
on 19 December 2015
A really good and varied album and although the CD version is pretty good, I think it is best savoured on vinyl which is a very good pressing.
Recent reviews of 'Come With Us' have been interpreted as harsh by the Chems- having been critically lauded for their previous outings...This is the last LP I bought by them- on the strength of the excellent 'Hey Boy Hey Girl' (the only decent track here) & the idea of collaborations with Hope Sandoval & Jonathan Donahue ('The Private Psychedelic Reel' is still excellent- though along with 'Where do I Begin' the only decent tracks on the 2nd album.)...The reviews of 'Surrender' surmised it as a psychedelic dance album- so I imagined it would have the unity of Orbital's brown album, 'Pre-emptive Strike' by DJ Shadow or the 1st Orb album...Instead we get an album of filler- ...the awful Bernard Sumner collaboration- sounding like Electronic covering New Order's 'Hurt' (1982). The Noel Gallagher track- unlike 'Setting Sun' which just sounded like Depeche Mode remixed by Bomb the Bass-is another laughable reference to The f***in Beatles. The Hope Sandoval track is just Mazzy Star with some sonic purps in the background- what should sound like Angelo Badalamenti meets Aphex Twin sounds...dull...Between all the filler tracks that have dated as well as 'Elecktrobank' we get another Mercury Rev collaboration- 'Dream On'- a dull rewrite of any track from 'Deserter's Songs' or 'See You on the Other Side'- that sounds banal next to tracks like 'What is the Light?' & 'The Gash' from Flaming Lips 'The Soft Bulletin' released at the same time...It was about this time that I realised that Chemical Bros. are largely clueless chancer ex-Indie boys (remember 'Slide'?). As their latest release has proved- this lot havent got a clue- and aren't any good live, unlike Orbital. They are extremely formularized- see their stunningly similar remixes for Prml Scrm, Spiritualized, MSP etc. That will be the 'remix' button then!...There is great dance music being made- this lot are more MOR- artists like Amon Tobin, Basement Jaxx, The Streets, Fog, Squarepusher etc. are more worthy of being listened to & sound like the future- as opposed to the screamingly average guff found here.
on 3 November 2008
What an album! Great for getting ready for a night out, blasting in the car, or pretty much anytime when you want to feel good.
classic
on 22 April 2010
Since I was very young I have been exposed to music, but didn't gain an active interest in it until quite late on.

I was 14 at the time, in my first year of secondary school, and purchased this album, after hearing and liking a few of the songs on it.

A fantastic album. If you know and dig the Chemical Bro's vibe I don't need to describe their mastery of the electric, big beat sound, but I will say this album has aged incredibly well, and I still dig it now, over a decade after first sampling it!

So, for me, a very important album...it converted me to the wonders of music, and in my opinion is the best Chemical Bro's album...so if you are going to purchase one of theirs, make it this one.
on 25 May 2016
One of the best albums of all time.. no doubt about it.