on 19 August 2017
A new singer, a new album. I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Dickinson's voice, I find him sometimes too "whiny" and live he struggled to hit some of the high notes I thought. Though I still like him, I just preferred Di'anno. This is strongest of the Dickinson era Maiden, the songs keep this as one of the best albums recorded. The last album that featured Clive Burr.
on 7 October 2015
This is Iron Maiden at is best. Run to the hills, the number of the beast, 22 acacia avenue & hallowed by thy name. What a songs. One of the best heavy album. But Iron maiden after fear of the dark have been very poor. Today they are playing
Crap metal with a terrible production.
The number of the beast is the best maiden album ever. What a album. And look what has happened with Iron Maiden today. Only crap album after a crap album.
on 6 November 2015
Definitely the best album by Iron Maiden. I am no super fan, and although I have been listening to rock music and heavy metal for 26 years, I had never previously bought any Maiden CDs. I heard this on Dr Mosh (Radio 2), and remembered how fantastic Number Of The Beast actually is. I bought it along with several other Maiden CDs and am now waiting for their next UK tour!
on 30 September 2017
Very satisfied about the item
on 7 August 2017
A great album to own
on 31 August 2017
brilliant
on 14 February 2016
A heavy metal masterpiece...Steve Harris' bass playing is phenomenal...Dickinsons vocals ain't too shabby either particularly on hallowed be thy name.
Any self respecting metal fan should have this album in their library 10/10
on 22 October 2015
Bought to replace older formats of the same album in my collection - it was always going to get 5 stars!!
on 1 November 2015
More like Best of the Beast,one of Maidens Best albums to date.Every song an absolute classic.End of.
on 3 September 2017
I have quite a few Iron Maiden LPs and some CDs. This to me is the greatest. Virtually a Greatest Hits.