on 12 December 2012
I received these earrings (a gift to myself!) nicely packaged in a presentation box. I am very pleased with these pretty silver earrings, which are nicer than the picture shows - there is a 'spiral' twist to them. Nicely made, good quality and economically priced - perfect !
on 6 June 2014
These are lovely. Very delicate looking. Comfortable the wear and light even though they are long earrings. Normally with long earrings I can get sore ears but these are so light you forget you are wearing them.
on 10 May 2013
These earrings arrived on time, nicely boxed and presented. They are easy to wear and easy on the eye, and I must say easy on the pocket. Great value for money. Have had many comments about them and most of all I feel good in them.
on 13 August 2011
These earrings are very pretty-not a huge size but perfect for day or evening wear. Bought 2 pairs, 1 for me & 1 for a friend's birthday. Excellent value and they come in a presentation box.
on 18 May 2012
I am really pleased with these earrings. They look far better than the picture and more expensive than the cost. I bought them for myself but packaged in a presentation box, they would make a lovely inexpensive present.
on 31 August 2016
Really nice earrings - not sure if the drop part is sterling silver as states "wire" on the box. The earring hoop though does say 925 and I haven't had any allergies from them. The earring length is perfect for me - not too long. The weight is really light - almost forget they're there!
on 3 May 2011
These earrings are so much better than the picture, they are gorgeous! Bought for a pressie, but buying some for myself now!
on 28 November 2013
Nice earrings and arrived on time and within 3 days. Nicely presented in a box and mum loved her present. Would use this seller again.
Only thing is it would have been nice if a business card was included or something to show it is in fact 100% silver as there's was nothing included and therefore 4 stars not 5 :)
on 29 November 2016
The design of the earrings means they slip out of the ear and are lost. I now only have one earring which I obviously cannot wear without the other.
I would like to return the other to you and perhaps send me another pair that I will have to customize to ensure they do not slip out of the ear unnoticed.

Please send a returns slip.

Thank you.
on 4 January 2017
Given to my wife as a surprise gift and she loves it. Simple, delicate, and if i do say so myself, look stunning on her. the only thing she was conserned with was that they have no backing? Anyways, they sit fine and are used often, so i'm guessing that's a win on my part.

See one answered question