on 20 August 2009
You don't see this attachment for sale in many places and I'm the only person I know to have bought it. It's a little more expensive than some of the bars for chairs but my son has found this engaging the whole of his three long months.

The bar has wooden toys (with safe paints as with all Baby Bjorn products) that spin when the baby bats them. There are two flowers, a large wooden disc in the middle with separately spinning eyes within it and several small balls between them.

Good points:
- It attaches to the Baby Bjorn Babysitter very easily and doesn't slip. I can't comment how it might fit on other seats.
- I thought my son would eventually tire of it as it looks very simple. However, the flower petals are at an angle making them the easiest toys to touch when babies start being able to reach out. The middle toy is the hardest and my son hasn't worked out how to spin the eyes in it yet, but he looks at them with great concentration!
- It's quality construction with simple shapes. Babies can't hurt themselves and it's long lasting.
- Easily cleanes, if like my son your baby decides to sneeze sick!

Down point:
- The only one I can think of is that it doesn't seem as if it would be compatible with other seats, car seats, buggies, etc.

I have no regrets buying this and think it's a lovely addition to a great baby seat.
on 18 August 2012
This should come as standard with the seat. It's essential. My 12 week old sits and spins the toys for ages without getting bored, whereas in the seat with nothing to do he will start to cry. Overprice, yes... essential purchase, yes!
on 8 June 2016
Fantastic toy bar! My 10 week old son loves it and thinks spinning it is great. I love it because the eyes are funny and like spinning them too :) it's made of good quality stuff and better than the average baby toy. A must to go with the bouncer for sure! Shame it's not included, but well worth it.
on 20 January 2016
My baby loves it, I think it's pricey for the toy just to go on the chair. I can't fault the quality of how well made it is. Made out of wood and painted with colours, it is well made, hence the price but if you've already got the chair you probably and afford it.
on 31 January 2015
It fits the bouncer really well and attaches easily. It is very well made just as you would expect and will clearly stay in good condition for the life of the bouncer. All of the moving parts spin with great easy so very rewarding for baby to play with. When my son was just two months his hands would hit the toy bar accidentally and he would be amazed by the spinning action. Now that he is 7 months, my son now chooses to crawl to and climb up his bouncer just to spin the toys for fun. This is expensive but worth it
on 29 June 2015
This has become fondly known as "Mister biscuit head" in our household. Really good add-on toy for the bouncy chair and helps to keep her distracted and engaged. She has used this from about 1 month where she would randomly mess with it but she is really getting to enjoy it at around 4 months, so has good longevity. Very glad we bought it.
on 8 May 2015
My 14 week old baby had only just started to be happy in the bouncer - previously she cried when put into it - but getting the toy really helped her to settle into it and finally she now really enjoys playing there. Lovely wooden toy, not garish and just the right amount of stimulation for 3-4 month old and no need for batteries! I love the way it is easy to clip on and off the bouncer.
on 9 May 2016
As the bjorn seat is quite pricey on it's own I nearly didn't buy this but I am so glad i did. It is really easy to clip on and off and unlike every other seat I have ever had with either of my children the positioning of this bar means my baby could actually reach the toys and has really enjoyed batting them around since I bought it (she was 12 weeks). I am going to buy the other version as well so she has some variety.
on 20 October 2015
My baby love this as he is becoming more aware of his surroundings. The colours really attract his attention and loves turning the little pieces of it. Keeps him occupied whilst I get some things done around the house. Very good quality. Made of solid wood. Will last forever.
on 12 February 2016
This is an expensive add on to an expensive product but it is absolutely worth it! My three month old son loves it and he quite happily entertains himself so I get some precious time to do other things. It is very well made and clips very securely onto the bouncer. I got it in a sale but I would pay full price.