Top positive review
17 people found this helpful
Well worth having
on 20 August 2009
You don't see this attachment for sale in many places and I'm the only person I know to have bought it. It's a little more expensive than some of the bars for chairs but my son has found this engaging the whole of his three long months.
The bar has wooden toys (with safe paints as with all Baby Bjorn products) that spin when the baby bats them. There are two flowers, a large wooden disc in the middle with separately spinning eyes within it and several small balls between them.
- It attaches to the Baby Bjorn Babysitter very easily and doesn't slip. I can't comment how it might fit on other seats.
- I thought my son would eventually tire of it as it looks very simple. However, the flower petals are at an angle making them the easiest toys to touch when babies start being able to reach out. The middle toy is the hardest and my son hasn't worked out how to spin the eyes in it yet, but he looks at them with great concentration!
- It's quality construction with simple shapes. Babies can't hurt themselves and it's long lasting.
- Easily cleanes, if like my son your baby decides to sneeze sick!
- The only one I can think of is that it doesn't seem as if it would be compatible with other seats, car seats, buggies, etc.
I have no regrets buying this and think it's a lovely addition to a great baby seat.