on 22 January 2010
I got 12 of these little jars. They are just the size I wanted.

They are advertised as being airtight but unfortunately not one of them was airtight. They all leaked water and the worst ones had more than 1mm gap.
They are therefore no good for keep any spices or herbs fresh.

The lid mechanism is made from wire which is not really strong enough for the job and half the lids fell off during their first wash and has to be reassembled.

I gave them 1 star because they look pretty! Now I need to find a use for them....
on 28 March 2013
had the jars delivered got very excited, until i realized they would not keep my spices dry or air tight. I was a little upset and ended up putting them in the bin. would have been better to go to a store so i could be sure they were air tight.
on 6 September 2013
First, the capacity of these jars is approx 70 - 75 mls.

Secondly, as noted by several different reviewers, these are NOT airtight, most are not even watertight. This is due to the fact that the metal clips are made from cheap soft steel and are not even formed properly. I would recommend that you do not buy this make (Apollo), rather spend more and get genuine Kilner jars, on which they are based. Definitely a very poor imitation.
on 24 October 2012
I bought two sets of these and have found them to be excellent value for money. As an earlier post said, a couple of the lids sat a couple of mm apart from the jar, but after fiddling with the wire a bit, they were fine. They look great in my cupboard, very clean and tidy. Highly recommended.
They were also delivered promptly and were well packaged.
on 4 December 2012
Perfectly air tight and just right for herbs and spices, I love these jars. Robust and well made would definitely recommend and when i have moved to a bigger house I shall be adding to my collection!
on 9 April 2014
Clipseal Spice Jar Set - I actually bought 24 of these and let me tell you I'm very impressed, out of the 24 I only had one that was not air tight but with a little help it soon was. These are much cheaper and as good as the over priced ones out there. I even liked that you got extra seals with these too. I will certainly purchase these again if needed. 5* product.

Please don't listen to negative reviews, I took a gamble and it certainly paid off. I have had the more expensive ones before and I can genuinely say that there is no difference....
on 12 January 2016
I have all my spices in these. They come with replacement rubber seals. There weren't any labels but that's OK as I had my own which I wanted to use. They're a great little size and fit in my spice rack and I love their look and feel.
on 20 February 2013
We thought they would be slightly bigger than they actually are. Most of our spices dont even fit in the jars and we end up using two jars for one spice. They look good and work well, but every now and then a wire comes off and the lid breaks. Wish they were better assembled.
on 30 October 2012
I bought these because I like decanting everything, also my spices don't last very long in the jars they come in. I love the way these look in my kitchen, and they do keep the contents fresher for longer.
on 20 February 2010
These are realy nice little jars excellent for spices.I now have over 30 of these in the cupboard.Highly recommended.This is the second purchase of these for me,which says it all.