on 1 February 2017
Super warm. Does what is saying on the tin. Only downside (for me anyway) is that the collar gets in the way (you wear it like a hospital robe - back to front). The collar is quite intrusive if you are on a laptop or phone/tablet.

I guess this keeps your neck warm though
on 14 December 2014
I ordered two of these in October (I think) and I reckon they've already saved us ££££'s on our heating bills. They're thick and warm. Not the most interesting colour (grey) but at least they're neutral so even a guy wouldn't feel weird wearing one... unless he's short, bald and has black rings around his eyes... in which case, he'll look very much like Uncle Fester from the Adam's Family.🎶
One person found this helpful
on 29 March 2016
This was a gift for my girlfriend - it's warm and comfortable but a bit thin and not as "fluffy" as other cheaper alternatives.
on 31 December 2013
The item arrived in good time for Christmas. The Mooncosy is of a good quality for the price however there are better products available with a softer material. The product and colour are as described so I would recommend the product based on the price I paid
on 11 December 2014
This is warm and comfy once you are settle on the sofa, but I found it a bit too long. Impossible to move across the room without holding up an armful of fabric...I might sew on a couple of poppers.
on 10 December 2016
Lovely and soft. Bought as a present so not sure full size etc
on 22 January 2015
Oyster = GREY (not the brown / creamy colour as in the picture.
Very warm without overheating.
Perfect size (5 foot 7, 24 year old, female).
Wonderful idea.
on 8 January 2016
Bought as a present and looked good quality.

Feedback from recipient 'love it' !
on 10 January 2016
Warm but not as thick as the main brand also if you are tall you might get cold feet. Ok for the price
on 16 February 2016
very snuggly and warm exactly what i wanted and arrived fast