Size: 30ml|Change

on 9 December 2012
This perfume by Christina Aguilera is a perfect gift for a young woman. I purchased it as a Christmas present and I am really happy with the quality and the packaging of this product. The perfume is long lasting but not too strong and is suitable for any occasion.
on 28 February 2016
I don't know why, but lately perfume just does NOT smell much on me. I always, therefore, go for Eau de Parfum rather than Eau de Toilette. This does have quite a nice fragrance coming from the bottle on first sniff, or into the cap - but I really can't smell it ON me, though there is absolutely nothing wrong with my smelling abilities !. The actual fragrance is hard to describe - I chose it because it supposedly was a " citrus " type, which is what I prefer, but I can't detect that, or any specific & determinable fragrance. This isn't a very helpful review, therefore for which I apologise. Amazon & Sellers do have some great prices on perfumes though - just wish I could find one that actually SMELLS on me !.
on 11 April 2013
My brother bought me this perfume from New York 5 years ago and I loved it! After searching high and low I discovered it on Amazon, fantastic value for money, fast delivery, I love the unique fragrance, not too overpowering and you get loads, very happy customer :)
on 10 May 2016
STAY CLEAR FAKE! I bought this for my sister for Christmas and I bought it for her before from a shop so know what the smell is and it's totally different! It also burnt her chest and wrists! I'm totally disgusted! STAY WELL AWAY!
on 21 November 2012
May be totally wrong but am uncertain as to the authenticity of this perfume. quality of the bottle looked cheap and the perfume smelt different to that of one I had bought from Boots
on 11 February 2014
One of my best perfume is fresh and smells very nice :) I guess people who like fresh perfume should go for this 1
on 29 August 2012
This is a very pretty scent. I love all the perfumes that Christina Aguilera has created; this is a summer smell, what I would love to smell on a summer breeze. It is fresh and fruity and not at all heavy.
on 19 February 2014
This was a present for my partner and she loved it and continues to wear it all the time .
on 10 July 2013
Great value for money. (Having looked around it was 25-30 pound for this size bottle in town) Lovely perfume and to top it off it Arrived in two days. Can't fault it at all.
on 4 May 2014
Great light eau de parfum useful for everyday wear at work. Light and floral and can be used anywhere and sprayed liberally

See one answered question