Colour: Multi|Change

on 3 December 2011
After buying one of these for my partner for her birthday, I always knew where to find her on a sunny day - the chair is well made, comfortable and looks like it will stand the test of time well having been used throughout the summer and autumn.
It's far more comfortable than a hammock and looks attractive as well.
on 24 May 2013
We love it!
Would be a straight 5-star, if it also had a headrest as well and if it didn't spin around its own axle while you're legs are not touching the ground. But for this price it's more than great. Totally recommend it!
on 16 June 2013
Hit as a present for my 13 yr old daughter. Easy to hang. We already had a rope hanging from the tree. Excellent quality. Well made. Would definitely recommend. Comfortable to sit and swing in.
on 9 August 2016
Exclent well made product. When designing a method of haning make allowence for the ammount of "Sag" when sat on. My mount needed to be raised all of 10 inches. Nice lazy way to spend sunny days.Prompt service delivered on time
on 9 June 2014
I am very happy with the hanging chair... its sturdy and well manufactured. The wooden pole keeps the seat pulled outwards that sitting in that chair is even after a length of time does not result in cut of blood circulation in the legs. Price and value are great.
on 18 November 2014
most attractive and entertaining, also surprisingly strong.
proved its worth indoors at present.
to be tested outdoors next summer
on 29 August 2013
Love it ,very comfortable and relaxing, I also got the recommended attachment fitting but beware you also need a large strong hook
on 20 August 2013
I thought the seat would be slightly bigger.
I also thought I ordered the blue fabric, but that could be my error (it was my first order on amazon)
It would be nice to suggest buying the spring and fittings at the same time in order to install it immediately.
on 22 July 2014
Looks great hanging from a tree by the pool. Very popular with the kids, and a great talking point. Seems very well made and robust yet simple. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 11 December 2013
A hanging chair is something I have wanted for as long as I can remember! Although we have a number of trees in the garden, none of them lends itself to having a chair hanging from it.
Then one day I had an idea to extend one of the fascia boards on our shed to hang one from. This would enable me to sit in part of the garden where the ground slopes and isn't very comfortable for a normal chair.
I ordered the chair as soon as possible so I could get the feel of the size of it and how much room it would need round it.
I rigged up a temporary (but strong!) board on the shed to try it out. It worked so well I couldn't believe how comfortable it was. Being able to spin round in it added a new dimension (and a variety of views of the garden!). I have now made a permanent extension for it on the shed and the chair and it's support have now become part of the shed's design. The chair even has it's own little roof over it! My wife thought I was nuts, wanting to have a hanging chair in the garden and doing all this work on it.
Now she wants one of her own! (A project for next year!
If anyone wants to take this idea for their own shed, make sure your shed is strong enough! I mentioned my idea to a friend who is a retired engineer and he said I would have no shed left! Many of the sheds on the market are so flimsy they would indeed collapse under the weight! I assured him it would be ok as I had built the shed myself to my own specifications. SOLID!