on 23 May 2017
great price battery
on 1 June 2017
Great perfect for what I needed
on 5 January 2011
I am really pleased with this battery... Works just like the original one but with much longer life... I would like to come back to buy replacement battery for my digital compact camera...
on 17 June 2009
Having just purchased a Sony HDR-CX105 it was immediately obvious that I needed to repace the FH30 battery supplied with this Camcorder. I was struck by the price of Sony FH70 batteries so decided to chance the Expro equivalent. I also purchased the Exoro battery charger. I have not been dissapointed. Not only were the items delivered within a few days but the quality of both items is second to none. If you need a FH70 - go ahead and get the Expro one and save money.Ex-Pro Replacement Infolithium H Series NPFH70 NP-FH70, EXACT - 2 Year Warranty for Sony Infolithium Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery Sony Camcorder :- HDR-SR1E, HDR-SR5E, HDR-SR7E, HDR-SR8E, HDR-SR10E, HDR-SR11E, HDR-SR12E
on 5 April 2009
This battery is exactly the same as the original sony one, i was worried about buying it as some look like there massive in comparison to original batteries, but this is great, functions exactly the same as an original and no extra cables.

100% recommended especially at half the price as an original.
on 23 June 2014
This battery is fine and does what I need to. It comes with a 2 year warranty so not expecting any problems.
on 4 June 2009
I was looking for a higher capacity battery than the one shipped with my HDR-CX11e and was shocked by the price of the Sony branded ones. I took a bit of a chance on this product and it has exceeded all my expectations. It's the same battery that Sony use (branded differently) and therefore has no compatability issues. There are no dangling or seperate cables to worry about, and it's the same size as the lower capacity battery (NP-FH60) supplied with the camcorder. Delivery was quick and service first class.
on 24 June 2009
I bought this as a spare for the Sony DCR SR35 Camcorder and it fits perfect and there are no extra wires like some compatible batteries. All the normal functions report on the camcorder screen - 243mins after charging. This is the same as a Sony NP-FH70 for less than half the price - Excellent!!!
on 10 May 2013
I had to find a NP-FHXX replacement for my Sony camcorder as the original one (NP-FH40) can't be charged any more.
I want to find one that's affordable and works.A few years ago I brought a 3rd party replacement online but when turned on, the device said the battery is not genuine SONY and won't operate.
Turns out, these type of batteries are what Sony called "infoLithium" types which has a built-in chip so that your device knows whether or not the battery is genuine. I am very happy to tell that this Ex-Pro replacement battery must have the chip and passes the check, so it works just like genuine batteries, only for less than 1/3 of the price! I am very happy and recommend this to everyone.

Also, to my knowledge NP-FH40,NP-FH50,NP-FH70 etc are of the same voltage and differs in volume and size,
so if your device does not have a battery size constrain (for example, digital cameras), then you can go for the higher
model for longer operation time!
on 8 June 2010
It works just the same with the original OEM battery, the capacity is better than the original, you can charge on camera or you can buy mains charger. It wad also fitted with chip, it will not be under or over charge, battery level is also working.
Excellent price.