Customer reviews

LOVE THIS IT IS BRILLIANT
on 10 June 2017
Like.
on 12 February 2014
this was downloaded as it was my daughters first dance song when she got married and it is just such a great song
on 4 September 2012
I was preparing the CD for my wedding the night before the wedding. With that stress on my head i was so relieved that the process of buying a song from Amazon was so straight forward. This was my first song purchase from Amazon and as usual they delivered it with flying colours. Oh yeah just to say wedding went pretty well.
on 1 June 2014
Another great track from savage garden, a great band, sadly missed, some great memories listening to their tracks whilst driving round on holiday in Australia. Brilliant music.
on 22 September 2013
Very pleased with the purchase . Without wishing to sound offensive in any way it fits the title Easy Listening to a tee and I find it a perfect track to listen to in the car.
on 22 December 2012
A special someone sent me this in an e-card and so I justhad to have a copy of it. The lyrics are beautiful and said what he wanted to say!!! Lucky me!
on 23 January 2013
Got this for my wife who really likes the song by this talented duo and somehow mislaid the original - great to get it as a download.
on 28 August 2013
Just one of the classics! Love the song and like being able to select single tracks where nothing else on an album appeals.
on 5 June 2013
This particular track is my favourite of the two I recently downloaded. A nice melody with good vocals to match it.